-Rain-

LaceyHeart05's avatar By LaceyHeart05 on Jan 4, 2013

This really made NO sense to me...It seemed like it might be cute, then it was just like WHOA WHAT?! And really didn't have a story line...The concept that the girl was the rain and that she'd appear when the main character, Mai, cried. Mai got stood up by the guy she liked, on a rainy day, and then the girl who is the rain - appeared...

Explicit content, sort of anyways, and suddenly there's a pretty smutty Yuri scene XD that really made no sense, I don't even know how I finished the whole volume.

It was just weird...The art was really nice though.

angelsreviews's avatar By angelsreviews on Nov 19, 2013

What can I say about one shots? Well, there short. There isn’t much to talk about really with them because of this. This story is actually rather cute because it doesn’t actually circle around the sex aspect. It’s about a little girl that just wants to be loved and she finds love with the rain or at least a girl who says she’s the rain. The stupid part of the manga though is the ending and this may be considered a spoiler but I have to say it because it’s so short. Why the hell does Rain leave at the end? It makes things much harder for Mai because she had sex with her right before she suddenly went away!

The artwork is rather pretty and the first half actually has color, which doesn’t normally happen. It’s a pretty watercolor style and then goes to the normal black and white with sepia tones once the sexual part starts. Not sure why the author did that, but it has a lot more attention then other one shots that I have seen because of the color.