Parfait Tic!

Ahiko's avatar By on Apr 24, 2015

Overall entertaining manga, but it was such a struggle to finish! I don't want to go into details to not spoil it, but it really does take you on a crazy ride with the main characters.

I'll be re-reading it only for the parts with Ichi. He's the most straightforward and hilarious character in the whole manga and I couldn't help but fall in love with how cool he was.

8.5/10 art
darkwolf0906's avatar By on Dec 10, 2011

I really enjoyed this manga at first, the romance was really sweet but eventually got on my nerves as the main character switches between the two guys alot...

becca7o's avatar By on Nov 30, 2014

I LOVE this manga and have read it 3 times. Ichi and Daiya are both great characters and have different personalities. The lead is also someone who is strong, kind, relatable, and not dense -- like  many shoujo leads. She does cry too often though. This story made me bawl when I read it the first time, the second time. The third time, my throat clogged up and my eyes only watered.  I don't want to spoil anything because it's the plot twists that really surprised me, so I'll just tell you a few things. The story and plot are phenomenal. I love the artwork. I love and hate, but then love again and then hate again, and then love and hate the 3 main characters. It's just a cycle.