Nana to Kaoru

Alt title: Nana and Kaoru

Amethystkitty's avatar By on Jan 16, 2016

This manga is great if you a perv who likes light BDSM or are curious. Also good if you like smut. In my opinion it never goes overbored with its content so read on unafraid.

I think it does a good job at covering the feelings of the chacters and why they end up trying things. The main relationship is both cute and agrivating, simply because of how ignorant they are about their own emotions. All in all it you won't want to put it down and even if you arn't into BDSM by the end you will look at the rope in stores just a little bit longer.

Art: I personaly thing the art is phenomanal. I can't get enough of the details like Nana's lips and skin. I also never thought being tied up could look soooo good. I also like their facial expresions.

Good for if you are in the mood for: Light BDSM or a tantilizing relationship

Favorite Character: Nana <3 I mean come on

Suggest if you like: Lilim Kiss - I might be way off on this one but I think if you like one you might like the other

8.5/10 story
LordVan's avatar By on Apr 4, 2013

Picked this manga up at a convention and then decided not to buy it, as it is one of the more expensive ones. Remembered it later and got it online. Got hooked and got some more volumes ;) Now on Volume 7 and can't wait to get the next one.

I find the story to be very funny at times, but the Manga also contains some interesting facts  (SM facts that is ;)). Due to the (SM) nature of the manga you should probably not be easily offended by sexual themes (the descriptions can go quite far sometimes ;))

I quite like the art and the characters personalities and story makes this a fun read ;)