Mysterious Girlfriend X

santis523's avatar By on Sep 19, 2016

Mysterious Girlfriend X

Short Spoiler Free Reviews:

• Overview

Mysterious Girlfriend X: A Manga that although had its slowness and lots of ups and downs, is

a Manga that is very close to my heart. Yes I did cry at the end. I am kind of a baby when it

comes to these Manga's.

First I would like to say, Although this Manga got a lot of ripping for it's slowness and

the time it took for anything to progress. It is a great Manga for anyone who just likes a

page turning, nice and relaxing story about a boy and a girl in love,

who enjoy the simplicity of their routine and each other for who they are.

• Story: Rating-8

While having a Relaxed paced story, I personally feel it was very slow and you could accidentally skip a chapter and be OK, not losing much of the integrity of the story.

Basically not a Manga for Beginners.

• Art: Rating-7

This Manga's Art was OK. It was not as Bad as some Manga I've read. The art was not as Pleasing to the eyes as far as some Manga go but overall It's art was Good.

• Characters: Rating-10

The characters in this Manga were Enjoyable to say the least. They each had their own personalities that made them Unique to themselves so they didn't blend with other characters of the Manga. I did not give it a 10 without due reason. By the end of this Manga you love each of the Characters for who they are and what they are about.

• Overall: Rating-8.7

As much as I liked this Manga it was quite Brutal to get through and that kind of put me off towards it many times while reading. But in the end, I love this Manga for what it is, I wouldn't change a thing. (unless this wasn't a spoiler free review=)

For more Info about me visit my page here

Mysterious Girlfriend X: Anime (Worth it only if you loved the Manga)

8.7/10 overall
cavaleirodegaia's avatar By on Aug 13, 2015

It had its downs and lows, but overall I kinda enjoyed it. The pace unfortunately is too slow for me, and some arcs are just annoying, but on the other hand I really enjoyed watching Urabe and Tsubaki relationship, although slowly, growing =)

MamabearX3's avatar By on Jun 27, 2011

I've enjoyed reading this manga.  The story isn't your typical romantic school days story.  Urabe is a strange girl who sees the world a little different.  She's quite and serious and a little shy.  Tsubaki becomes addicted to her drool when he helps himself to a taste one afternoon and is forced to continue a daily routine of a dose of Urabe's drool.  They start dating, but the relationship moves slow and fast at the same time.  Despite the daily drool swapping, they have had very little normal boyfriend and girlfriend moments.  Whenever Tsubaki becomes a little anxious to take things further, Urabe whips out her panty scissors (thus named because she keeps her pair of scissors in her panties, who doesn't?) and cuts things around him.  However, there are feeling growing between the pair and they both struggle with what to do next in their relationship.  I'm looking forward to more chapters to learn what happens next with this odd couple.