Mysterious Girlfriend X

Alt title: Nazo no Kanojo X

cavaleirodegaia's avatar By on Aug 13, 2015

It had its downs and lows, but overall I kinda enjoyed it. The pace unfortunately is too slow for me, and some arcs are just annoying, but on the other hand I really enjoyed watching Urabe and Tsubaki relationship, although slowly, growing =)

MamabearX3's avatar By on Jun 27, 2011

I've enjoyed reading this manga.  The story isn't your typical romantic school days story.  Urabe is a strange girl who sees the world a little different.  She's quite and serious and a little shy.  Tsubaki becomes addicted to her drool when he helps himself to a taste one afternoon and is forced to continue a daily routine of a dose of Urabe's drool.  They start dating, but the relationship moves slow and fast at the same time.  Despite the daily drool swapping, they have had very little normal boyfriend and girlfriend moments.  Whenever Tsubaki becomes a little anxious to take things further, Urabe whips out her panty scissors (thus named because she keeps her pair of scissors in her panties, who doesn't?) and cuts things around him.  However, there are feeling growing between the pair and they both struggle with what to do next in their relationship.  I'm looking forward to more chapters to learn what happens next with this odd couple.