Kuroko no Basket

Alt titles: Kuroko's Basketball

xviighexvii's avatar By xviighexvii on Oct 11, 2012

I'm not so interested in sports-themed manga and Kuroko no Basket is an EXCEPTION. Kuroko no Basket is about the five Generation of Miracles who are considered as basketball prodigies. They played as a team for Teiko during middle school and defeated all teams. However, rumors spreading says that there is a sixth member known as the "Sixth Phantom". His name is Tetsuya Kuroko.

The story revolves around Kuroko (the Sixth Phantom) and the "Generation of Miracles" who went to different high schools and played the role of ace players of each school's basketball team. In Kuroko's case, he plays as a support for Kagami, Seirin's ace player. He considers himself as a "shadow" and Kagami as a light. Seirin High aims to be Japan's #1 but in order to do so, they have to defeat the teams where the Generation of Miracles play.

So far, I love the flow of the story. It shows the true essence of basketball as a sport for teamplay. Although the skills seem to be a little bit exaggerated, the overall story is awesome! Unexpected things will soon come because Seirin High is just two more steps away from their goal.

**I LOVE KUROKO AND KISE** xDD