Kare Kano

KittyEmperor's avatar By on Jan 26, 2011

Kare Kano is easily one of the greatest romance manga that I've read of all time.  Right from the beginning that manga sucked me in with some of the most interesting characters I've ever seen and a story that can make you laugh and then just make you go "aw" with some of romance that takes place.  From fairly early in the story the love between the two main characters starts and then from there it only grows and develops as you see the progress of a natural blossoming love between several of the characters.  Then with some added darker parts added in to the story and characters adds a certain depth and realism to the characters that makes them seem more natural and real.  From beginning to end Kare Kano is an extremely addictive manga that I finished before I even realized it.

soulofdamnation's avatar By on Jun 5, 2012

I liked the series. I found it very refreshing from only reading shounen for a few months. It was a great read.

melancholicartist's avatar By on Dec 6, 2014

I found the anime and manga to be both delightful. I am a fan of when things go canon with each other, and I found the anime followed the manga quite nicely. I wish it would have been fully finished to give the series justice. As for the manga, I found the art to be stunningly beautiful and always a joy to see. The story could have been slightly slow or predictable at times, but I found out that the relationships and characters justified the flaws of the story. i would highly recommend it.

corinthiamcginty's avatar By on Mar 5, 2015

the story was wonderful.  i didnt like the artwork but the storyline is great. it took me on an emotinal rollercoaster. if you like this i recommend baby and me or emma