Kamisama no Iutoori

Alt titles: As The God of Death Dictates

Blackwolff's avatar By Blackwolff on Sep 11, 2011

Kamisama no Iutoori Is a fabulous story. it blended romance, supernatural, and drama so well that it turned into a well written story that makes it so you dont want to put it down.

The Story: I thought this was exelent. it took me a few pages to get into it but by the time i was done with the story i was in love with this story. it really gets your emmotions going. the girl and the death god have a weird relationship but it really fit in with the plot. actually i could go on and on what i liked about this story but then i would give stuff away which we dont want that. so obviously i'll give this a 10/10

The Art: The art was okay. i dont know how to explain it without is sounding bad but it wasn't that bad im just weird. i will give the art a 9/10

The Characters: The character were pretty good in this story. i liked all of the characters. their looks fit their personality's. it was well done on the author's part. 10/10

Overall this was a great Manga was great. i would of loved it to go on forever but  it cant. i love how the story pulls you in and makes you feel how the the main character feels. it gets you involved. i think if you read this manga you will understand what im saying. i will give this overall a 10/10.