Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai

Alt titles: The World God Only Knows

Joesama's avatar By Joesama on Dec 7, 2014

(excuse my awful grammar/mispellings)

This was the most furfilling manga i've ever read. the characters were so accurate and taught me so much about the generic romance anime situations, characters, scenes, etc. and honestly after reading it, im only in love with game/anime girls. It was absolutley perfect how his arrogant personality and his dislike of the real world eventually was moved because of his realization that it wasnt just a game, and that he was actually hurting the girls who felll in love with him.

It was the perfect mix of comedy, drama, and romance without focusing on one single genre. The comedy parts were halarious and super relatable (me being the socially awkward shut in i am) The drama parts made my heart stop and me cry and the romance part made me just cant with life.

best manga i've ever read

juniorakakpo's avatar By juniorakakpo on Mar 17, 2012

its so good i can't see something wrong with it love how he calculates every move and it works to its a super awesome manga

noisexkillua's avatar By noisexkillua on Jul 16, 2010

"I can already see the ending!"

This catch phrase actually gets me excited because I know he's going to do something awesome. It kinda reminds of Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro's catchphrase, "This mystery is on the tip of my tongue". Anyway this kinda signifies that something unexpected is going to happen and shows how well thought the plot of this manga is.

Speaking of a well-thought manga it can also be related to Bakuman, in a way that its either the story and the artwork that looks really similar, Except Bakuman is a bit more detailed. If you haven't read it, you should try it.

The story from my own opinion, I think the construction of the plot, from introduction of characters, to development onto heroines went so fast that it captured everyone's readers at the very chapter (Yes, on the 1st chapter). Anyway the devil's contract part was too cliché for me but everything after that was just pure random unpredictable. This is probably the single mainstream manga that didn't bore me after 100 chapters.

The character Capturing God made an extreme twist in a way that he thinks Real girls are trash but decides to capture them anyway (because his head will roll) by using his methods from Gal-games. (I would kill to be a popular geek like him, Lol)

I think this manga is good and I hope you enjoy it like I did.

0The0Midget0's avatar By 0The0Midget0 on Aug 19, 2010

When I first looked at the title as well as the summery of this manga on Mangafox I'll admit I was a bit skeptical. It seemed like it would be....well, stupid in all honesty, that or just a little to weird for my tastes. But then I started to read, and then I read a little more, and then a little more, and within a night I had come to find I had read all 95 chapters that had been translated and waiting for the next release!

I had come to find that I was in love with the story, compared to the other things that I had started reading it was actually unique, different. In a way it reminded me of Pokemon, the entire "'Gotta catch 'em all' concept, except in Pokemon there was no risk of anyones head getting blown off, Satoshi's mom was never a retired biker with a soul full of fire, and kissing so many girls was never a requirement for well...anything. Between the slightly dark elements, the humor, and the mystery that everything keeps getting wrapped in its a manga I keep coming back to.

The characters and art are also pleasing elements of the story. Wakaki Tamiki's art style is unique, not in a bad way mind you, but it's actually very appealing. I would say 'cute' is a good way to describe it but then it's something more then that. Can't quite think of the word...Anyway, the characters are also very appealing! I love Keima and Elsee so much! I believe their development is a bit slow, or at the very least Keima's is, but with the type of personality he has it is to be expected I guess. That aside I adore them and what they do to the story.

Over all it's a wonderful story and I can't wait to see how it ends.

9.6/10 overall
Charia's avatar By Charia on Mar 17, 2012

I remember reading this manga when it first came out on manga fox. I only clicked to read the 1st chapter because I thought Keima-kun was FLIPPIN cute. He reminded me of my little brother. Keima's personality was so original to me. Introverted, misunderstood, yet smart and different. I really like the plotline. It is original as well. I mean, who else gets real girls using video games?! The art is great, but its kinda hard to tell from man and woman. Keima looks like a girl sometimes. It's clean and easy on the eyes. Very cute as well. Then, you have your harem genre in this manga. xDD Some characters are predictable in personality by just looking at them. However, I think the manga's originality overcomes it's (sort of) bad points.