Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai

Alt titles: The World God Only Knows

juniorakakpo's avatar By juniorakakpo on Mar 17, 2012

its so good i can't see something wrong with it love how he calculates every move and it works to its a super awesome manga

noisexkillua's avatar By noisexkillua on Jul 16, 2010

"I can already see the ending!"

This catch phrase actually gets me excited because I know he's going to do something awesome. It kinda reminds of Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro's catchphrase, "This mystery is on the tip of my tongue". Anyway this kinda signifies that something unexpected is going to happen and shows how well thought the plot of this manga is.

Speaking of a well-thought manga it can also be related to Bakuman, in a way that its either the story and the artwork that looks really similar, Except Bakuman is a bit more detailed. If you haven't read it, you should try it.

The story from my own opinion, I think the construction of the plot, from introduction of characters, to development onto heroines went so fast that it captured everyone's readers at the very chapter (Yes, on the 1st chapter). Anyway the devil's contract part was too cliché for me but everything after that was just pure random unpredictable. This is probably the single mainstream manga that didn't bore me after 100 chapters.

The character Capturing God made an extreme twist in a way that he thinks Real girls are trash but decides to capture them anyway (because his head will roll) by using his methods from Gal-games. (I would kill to be a popular geek like him, Lol)

I think this manga is good and I hope you enjoy it like I did.

0The0Midget0's avatar By 0The0Midget0 on Aug 19, 2010

When I first looked at the title as well as the summery of this manga on Mangafox I'll admit I was a bit skeptical. It seemed like it would be....well, stupid in all honesty, that or just a little to weird for my tastes. But then I started to read, and then I read a little more, and then a little more, and within a night I had come to find I had read all 95 chapters that had been translated and waiting for the next release!

I had come to find that I was in love with the story, compared to the other things that I had started reading it was actually unique, different. In a way it reminded me of Pokemon, the entire "'Gotta catch 'em all' concept, except in Pokemon there was no risk of anyones head getting blown off, Satoshi's mom was never a retired biker with a soul full of fire, and kissing so many girls was never a requirement for well...anything. Between the slightly dark elements, the humor, and the mystery that everything keeps getting wrapped in its a manga I keep coming back to.

The characters and art are also pleasing elements of the story. Wakaki Tamiki's art style is unique, not in a bad way mind you, but it's actually very appealing. I would say 'cute' is a good way to describe it but then it's something more then that. Can't quite think of the word...Anyway, the characters are also very appealing! I love Keima and Elsee so much! I believe their development is a bit slow, or at the very least Keima's is, but with the type of personality he has it is to be expected I guess. That aside I adore them and what they do to the story.

Over all it's a wonderful story and I can't wait to see how it ends.

9.6/10 overall
Charia's avatar By Charia on Mar 17, 2012

I remember reading this manga when it first came out on manga fox. I only clicked to read the 1st chapter because I thought Keima-kun was FLIPPIN cute. He reminded me of my little brother. Keima's personality was so original to me. Introverted, misunderstood, yet smart and different. I really like the plotline. It is original as well. I mean, who else gets real girls using video games?! The art is great, but its kinda hard to tell from man and woman. Keima looks like a girl sometimes. It's clean and easy on the eyes. Very cute as well. Then, you have your harem genre in this manga. xDD Some characters are predictable in personality by just looking at them. However, I think the manga's originality overcomes it's (sort of) bad points.

hecmosquera's avatar By hecmosquera on Apr 21, 2011

Well , generally so , the story can get very interesting at times but it moves at a VERY SLOW PACE. It takes VOLUMES of Mangas before the general plotline starts to budge but I must admit , the terms and concept of the Anime is unique , fresh and things can get pretty surprising at times.
The story also moves in a mini-arc manner , with every few episodes being a different girl's Arc of which Keima must capture their hearts. Surprisingly , the author does come up with new settings once in a while so the viewer would not get bored from the typical settings and situations all the time and since it moves in a mini-arc manner and since most Mangas are long winded , the viewers are unlikely to get bored from this one.
The characters are likeable and perhaps unique since we don't actually get to see an Otaku as the main lead all the time with a Demon girl who is so air-headed that makes you wonder whether she is even a demon at all. There are also different girls appearing per few Episodes as side-characters and their personalities are well-formed for a character that is supposed to play a temporary role in the plot.
As for plot twists , they happen occasionally when the Manga reverts to the general storyline but I won't get too much into it so I won't spoil the surprise.
Certainly , the author of this Anime had done his homework , I have played several Gal Games myself and I am astounded by how accurate the author described the settings of a Gal Game and there are very interesting and accurate trivia about them being referred to every few episodes.
Anyway , this is certainly a one-of-a-kind Manga which you certainly do not see everyday.