Hunter x Hunter

Gothferret's avatar By on Jun 4, 2010

From the creators of Yu Yu Hakasho comes a beautiful story of friendship, determination, overcoming obsticals, and making the best of the worst. The characters are wonderfully developed by the situations they are presented in and you will be rooting for them throughout the story. My personal favorite since I've read it, and continue to.

hunterxhuntersucks's avatar By on Apr 30, 2016

<div id="body:i36"> <div class="fu5e3b sMVRZe"> <div class="wftCae" dir="ltr">hunter x hunter is an anime about fights , but : 90% are made of dialogues like in a fucking talk show or a soap opera , 5% made of cowardly escapes of protagonists from their opponents , 3% is made of protagonists that are humiliated by their opponents , the last 2% is made of poor and really labored victories , that always cost the dignity or the health of the winner , seriously , this mangaanime only deserve to stop and be forgotten ; one more thing : after almost one year of pause ,this mangaka still have the disrespectful damn effrontery to do nothing but palm off the usual slew of dialogues ; the biggest humiliation suffered by that handicapped weak of gon , the decisive attack that allowed hisoka to win against him , hisoka said to gon something like: " look to the right " , and what gon decided to do ?? but of course he listened to hisoka , after all he is an opponent , so the most logic thing to do can only be to listen to him -.- , here is the moronic reasoning provided by the rotten brain of gon, something like : " hisoka is my enemy , so if he order me to do something , i have of course to...DO AS HE SAY , because naturally , listen to the order of my enemy is the most logic thing to do ,i mean is obvious , since he is my enemy , then if he tell me to do something , it can only be for my sake , so i absolutely have to listen to him " ; the protagonists and co-protagonists, including main enemies ,physically look like a bunch of side characters , they look pretty anonymous and sloppy -.- , ESPECIALLY gon -.- ; hisoka's standards : a loser that can't decently win a fight even when use all his strength and chose a fishing rod as weapon and a coward that can't be strong if not by stealing the power of other people , wow -.- ; the only occasion when leorio did something different than talk and run away , was during the meeting with the father of gon , and naturally , the only reason why he was able to punch him , is because ging , wasn't read for that hysteric reaction -.- ; but please , if some of you think that i am wrong , then show me all the enormous amount of fights , and i mean proper fights , because , the situation were someone become nuts and confuse himself for a Punching Bag ( gon ) , can't really be considered a fight ( but still , i can't blame him , every time he try to win a battle , he only get humiliations , or even worse , lose a part of his body , seriously , not even that transformation was enough to grant him a proper victory -.- )</div> </div> </div> <div class="bldpQb"> </div>