Happy Hustle High

Alt title: H³ School!

Toraneko's avatar By on Sep 12, 2015

I think this one has got my typical response to a shojo / girl comic. It ticks a few good boxes, considering I can relate to the main character who's got the delightful name of Hanabi (which means "firework") but all the faffing around done between the characters as they continue to be be in denial about how they're feeling, annoys me frankly. It's great for what it's meant to be, but this particular shojo is just not my cup of tea.

Oh well!

bollier's avatar By on Nov 28, 2010

This series is nothing more than the typical shojo series that you've come to expect.  Energetic tomboy of a main character?  Check.  Love interest who is afraid of speaking to girls?  Check.  Another guy to fight for the main characters affections? Check.  Loads of bishonen guys? CHECK!  The story starts out fairly interesting enough.  An all-girls school combines with an all-boys school, and comedic situations occur because of this.  The story is interesting, but lacks originality, and comes off as predictable.  The artwork is nothing special either, but it gets the job done, and is attractive enough not to take away from the series.  The characters are also interesting, but just in case I haven't driven this point in hard enough, we've seen them all a hundred times.  Overall, if you don't mind seeing the same thing you've seen a hundred times, you might get some enjoyment out of this.  At only five volumes long, it's just short enough not to get old.