Hana to Akuma

pauletteeeCS's avatar By on Nov 2, 2013

ahhhh.

This is such a great work!

One of my favorite manga now.

And one of the best manga i've ever read!

i love the ending though it's sad, it really made me cry huhuh.

How i wished it never ended the way it was ended,

i'd like hana to live-long, or to ever change her form mortal to a demon like the othee manga would do, yet it was not like that and it really broke my heart.

A Great love story, indeed.

Riruri's avatar By on Aug 22, 2013

Hana to Akuma was a really good manga, but it wasn't one of my favorites. The ending did make me cry and it moved me. So the the story in general was good. ^-^

destinyumi's avatar By on Jul 7, 2015

Oh my God! I don't even know where to start! I have read this manga a long time ago, but I kept rereading it every year. That's how much I love it! It's basically one of my favorites. I really feel for the heroine because I also fell in love with a person I couldn't confess to. It is one of the purest love stories out there. I know many readers might be off with the age gap, but for me it didn't matter. The important thing is the touching story and the love between the human and the demon.

kanamekakashi's avatar By on Mar 12, 2011

This series is actually complete and i finished it.

resumé: When Hana was a little baby she was abandoned and found by Vivi, an immortal demon that took her on a whim. The story starts when she is 14 years old and the bound between those two increase day after day... even if they don't belong to the same wolrd.

Tag i think should be added : age gap

my personal review:

Very cute and romantic, maybe a little too much crying but the serie is great. The ending is really sad but realistic. The drawing is very good event if some chapters are not well made..