Desire Climax

Frozi's avatar By Frozi on Jun 13, 2012

I didn't read much of this manga because i got pissed off after reading 5-10 chapters.The reason i don't like the story is because all thats happening in this manga is Mio Mmori getting raped by the rich kid and the gardener!The characters are ok apart from what i just wrote and the art is average.I don't recommend this manga to any one apart from the people that like reading mangas where girls get raped.

Adonerisu's avatar By Adonerisu on Dec 31, 2011

I was a little put off by the title at first, but after a close friend recommended it to me, I changed my mind and decided to suck it up and read it.  At first, I admit I was quite confused at the plot/main storyline.  Finding out her landlord's son is her actually brother and the boy whom she thinks is her brother and the woman whom she thinks is her mother really aren't related to her, and to finally meet her true mother and then have an incestual relationship with her brother.  Quite weird and perverted manga, but it was good reading, as a matter-of-fact, I stayed up from 10 o'clock at night all the way to 2 o'clock in the afternoon reading this manga.

I would recommend it to anyone who likes seeing Ecchi and Incest.

4EverDreamer's avatar By 4EverDreamer on Dec 28, 2012

When I began this manga, I expected a simple story about a rich boy and a poor girl. The beginning did not disappoint, in which the "prince" bought Mio with a wad of cash. The story continued with a humorous plotline, as Mio fought to educate the prince on manners. This manga had potential- but it took a downwards hill somewhere and turned pretty ridiculous, developing into a full-blown soap opera.

There is nothing deep about this manga. It involves a girl who awakens to her uncontrollable passion for a rude boy, who treats her like a possession. The said boy, is very confusing and everytime you think he grew in some way, he turns around and does something to make you stop and wonder if you even want them to end up together. There are elements that build up to become really annoying: prostitution, possible bigamy, kidnapping, homelessness, illness . . . etc. One thing, okay, but add it all together and the storyline really makes your eyes roll.

I kept reading despite all this because I wanted to see how it all played out. I wanted the characters to admit their love and show some character development. In the end, I didn't see much. The manga seemed to be more of a twist and turn of surprises like a soap, instead of having a point, and was more about attraction instead of love and understanding.

Overall, this manga is nothing special and the storyline is entertaining but not creative.