Dengeki Daisy

Jcoe096's avatar By Jcoe096 on Oct 22, 2010

Loved this series! Its so funny! The story line was creative, the art was very well done, and the characters...awesome!!!!

ghismeisk's avatar By ghismeisk on Apr 4, 2011

Right from the beginning i fell in love with this manga. The story line is awesome! the characters are incredible! and the drawing is fabulous!. I would put Daisy in one of my top 10 favorite characters from all the mangas i've read. He's very reliable and he will do just about anything to protect Teru. It's soo adorable when Teru txt messages Daisy asking him to help her out :D. You guys should read this manga you wont regret it one bit.

NikkiManga's avatar By NikkiManga on Oct 9, 2011

I expected the story to be as lame as the title but I was pleasantly surprised. Teru is very likeable as the main character. She is strong yet still able to be silly at times. She is able to stand up for herself when she needs to not just relying on DAISY to come and save her even though she asks him to. I think the thing that makes her stand out from your average shojo heroine is that she seems like a normal girl. Such a simple thing that not a lot of shojo artist seem to get right.

Like Teru, Kurosaki has a lot of depth and character as well. It is the mystery behind his past and his motivations that really drive the story. It’s not just a simple “and then they fall in love” story. The way he interacts with Teru is genuinely sweet at times, even when he’s feigning meanness. I get very tired of reading about hero’s that are just perfect and never do anything wrong, or even if they do it’s an exception or treated as if it’s okay because they did it. The story questions if the heroic things he does are really good. Hacking for instance if, even when it’s used for good, it should still be considered a crime.

The rest of my review can be seen here

britake10's avatar By britake10 on Oct 2, 2012

I fall in love with Dengeki Daisy within the first chapters. It's the most amazing feeling to read it, it gives you an extraordinary experience of a love story and the bonus with awesome humour! I definitely recommend it to everyone who is a total romance, shoujo freak like me :p

Dowiet's avatar By Dowiet on Sep 24, 2013

This sotry is just awsome I love every bit of it.  The emotions brought forth, the situations that occur, and even problems of the past are dealt with so well.  I eagerly await the rest of the story to be told.