Dengeki Daisy

ffbfran's avatar By on Jul 25, 2015

This is my favorite manga of all time. If I could pick one manga to become an anime it would be this, as long as they changed nothing. Its got almost every type of humor known to man, it has intrigue, mystery, a romance thrown in. It's the most amazing thing I have ever read. Its sweet and endearing in the romance department. It is by the far the best thing I have ever read.

Smurfgurl8's avatar By on Jul 16, 2015

I loved this manga! I liked the romance and the danger and the computer hacking. The characters were well drawn and I loved their personalities. I love daisy <3  the story kept moving then there would be moments when you were like ahhh just kiss already but daisy is such a tease ... And then there would be explosions and action! I loved it and I didn't want to put my books down!!! I would definitely highly recommend this. But be warned you will get addicted and forget about important things like sleep...

Labulla's avatar By on Jun 17, 2015

It is by far my favorite manga and i have read it 4 times, although i must say it is not perfect,I would recommend it whithout question!

It is a reaaaaally good story but the ending felt rushed and some questions remained a bit cloudy or never answered at all that is why i can't give it a perfect score :(

The characters are the best part in this manga. They grow as the story goes, they are realistic and by that i mean there isn't one character in the story that portaydes as perfect, they are far from that!

As for the protagonists...well... They are unique and they won't bore you. It is not the classic boy meets girl concept, and it is definitely not the usual silly characters that blush every two seconds and say stupid lines etc. ! have read a lot of shoujo and although i might enjoy the general story i am really tired of meeting the same type of characters over and over, so yeah...This couple is the best ever!

The humor is another thing i greatly enjoy in this manga. It's clever, rare thing... I laugh my heart out every single time i re-read it and for that alone is worth reading it.

The drawing is also really good and clear,i enjoyed the details in the backround apart from the main scenery.

I'd suggest you start reading like NOW! :P Have fun!

iamnikki's avatar By on Apr 9, 2015

Dengeki Daisy; (light spoiler alert!)

One of the few manga's who actually had me shedding tears. I have to admit, it is "just another shoujo manga," but there are several elements in it, that kept me hooked. I read through it all, in just two sittings. Even if their age difference is bigger than most readers enjoy (though to me, that makes things more interesting), it has a challenging plot.

Teru, a girl who's brother left her a cellphone before he died, gets in touch with this person called "Daisy." Who helps her through her daily life, gives advice and is the virtual shoulder she cries on whenever she needs it most. At school, strange things happen when she meets the Janitor Kurosaki. Through an unexpected incident, she has to work with him. She unconsciously gets closer to him and opens up towards him. She tells him all about Daisy, but little does she know..

All kinds of incidents happen ever since they met and Daisy seems the only one who can fix things. Whilst Kurosaki tries to keep his secret hidden from Teru, he also tries to get closer to her.

It is a rather interesting manga, it does not get boring as it involves romance, hacking, kidnapping and loads more. I suggest you read it. To those who've read Taiyou No Le, Switch Girl, Ao Haru Ride, Ookami Shoujo To Kuro Ouji and/or Sukitte Ii Na Yo, I recommend it. It's a lovely manga that gets you on the edge of your seat, longing for more chapters!

8.5/10 art
Dowiet's avatar By on Sep 24, 2013

This sotry is just awsome I love every bit of it.  The emotions brought forth, the situations that occur, and even problems of the past are dealt with so well.  I eagerly await the rest of the story to be told.