Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

Maidofag's avatar By Maidofag on Mar 22, 2011

Everyone who browses through forums and anime sites has certerly heard of Code Geass. Crowds of people singing the praises of it, as it's the best show so far. I've not seen it, and I picked the manga because I wanted to read this instead; here it came the dark side of CG.

Everyone knows the plot; in this case I have no clue on writing it as I use to do. All you need to know is that, apart from the good promises, it totally loses the way. Chaotic, confused, badly developed, this says all. With characters not defined and just totally shameful. While the story goes quickly forward forgetting things and introducing yet others, characters just follow its ruote without having a single spark of personality and self/people-awareness.

About the art, it was okay after all, even if a bit more of care and clearness in the body traits/scenery/robots wouldn't have wasted. But I can't complain about it, because the true thing in charge of the decay is the development. Of all parts.

Wanna try the acclaimed Code Geass and find your rebel side? Watch the anime. Now and ever, without even touching this. As I said at the beginning I haven't seen the show but I'm sure everything can be better than the manga. Everything.