24 Colors - Hatsukoi no Palette

LydiaShi's avatar By on Sep 6, 2012

I LOVE THIS STORY!!!!

The art is awesome.

I love the story, its so sweet. How a girl falls in love with another fellow painter. Also, it isn't romance packed to the core where everyone is lovey dovey. It's......... simple and straightfoward and draws you in.

The characters are also realistic. It's not like other manga's where the guys are all perverts and the girls are all stupidly dense or superly aggresive. They are like any other person in your typical school classroom.

This manga is a must read. GO READ IT NOW!

seine's avatar By on Jul 15, 2012

STORY:

So basically, this is another one of the hundreds and thousands of romance manga out there. I know, but, I'll give this manga a 10 out of 10 of the story. The plot doesn't have too much tragedy on it and that's what I love most about it. It is just so calm and relaxing.

ART:

Ahhh, A 10 out of 10 also for it is one of Kozue Chiba-sama's works. Just like the plot, it's the art is also calm and relaxing. You can also fully and clearly see the emotions each character is giving.

CHARACTERS:

Chihaya-kuna and Kinoshita-san. A perfect pair. Bishounen and Bishoujo. Nothing else to say.

OVERALL:

A PERFECT 10 for this one! A must read manga. I'm telling all of you~ I highly recommend this one! x3