0x0 Memories

redwolf's avatar By on Nov 22, 2010

A cute manga about a girl that loses her memories when she is hit on the head with a ball. Now with only knowing what she is told about her past she must try to regain her normal life, but with two boys fighting for her love, that will be hard to do.

It's really pretty good if you like short romance mangas, its only a one shot but even so I would have to say you should defently check it out.

DuskFey's avatar By on Feb 15, 2013

Manga in 150 Words: 0x0 Memories

Why 150? It’s a one shot.

Premise: A high school girl named Rei gets hit on the head and loses all of her memories. Immediately afterwards, two guys start competing for her attention, and Rei must choose between them.

Audience: Shoujo romance fans who don’t want any real depth, complexity, or drama. 0x0 Memories is too short to contain any of those, but it is a sweet love story.

Relationships: I actually like this love triangle; it’s simple but still engaging. It’s also nice to explore the impact that memory has on one’s perceptions of others.

The Ending: I’ll admit it: I laugh every time, even though I know what’s going to happen. “Baseball for the win!” XD It’s ridiculous. Cute, but ridiculous.

Overall: 0x0 Memories is a pretty good one shot, and it balances plot, characters, and impact well, overall. I liked it.

6.5/10 characters
angelsreviews's avatar By on Jul 17, 2013

So if you watch soap operas about people who lost their memories, then this is probably a one piece for you. It has a little comedy, a lot of misunderstandings, and so on to it because she doesn’t remember a thing. The storyline is rather bland just because of how basic the manga story was.

The art style is pretty typical to a Shoujo manga with lots of details and it’s a little better then Hajimete Ageru. This one actually ended rather nicely and I feel that it closed with a satisfying ending.