07-Ghost

fenrishunter500's avatar By fenrishunter500 on Mar 19, 2011

Amazing! A really great read! Orginal story, subtle plot twists, and great character believability. I truely enjoyed every page, and I expect to continue so until the very end!

Mioroa's avatar By Mioroa on May 25, 2011

I've really enjoyed this story so far, with the imagination, the drawings support the story so well and I can't wait to see what the author pulls next!

kagome15's avatar By kagome15 on Mar 17, 2014

The 07-Ghost manga series is amazing. It always leaves you wanting to know what happens next. I couldn't put it down. It is beautifully drawn and features memorable charactors that soon become favourites. Also the story is really interesting and what happens to the charactors can make you cry such as with Teito and Mikage. One thing I found annoying was that the volumes are fairly small yet still cost the same as normal books with more content, although I find this with most mangas. Besides this I can't floor it. I decided to read the manga after watching the anime that was left unfinished without season 2 to explain about Pandora's box, and the past of the Raggs kingdom. When I started reading the manga  and read to volume 5 I could just pick up where I left off and find out what was left unexpained. I would recommend to those who watched the anime to do this if you want to find out how it concludes as season 2 of the anime is unlikely. I hope you enjoy reading it.