Tower Of God

yeah TOG is a great read not alot like it. Well the next chapter will come out this sunday finaly! (3 weeks without TOG is harsh T_T).

Alot of info on charecters setting floors and such you can get at TOG Wiki which is always updated up to the latest chapter.

Another androssi fan is born? :P. The last chapter was realy good with viole new throne power and some insight into what he think (which we dont get alot), a chibi rak in looming in the shadows and most important androssi not only finding out about baam - i think she will belive beucase viole used on he the technique to stop people he learned at the tag game she also get a ticket to the archimedes and a special item by shooting the bonbon.
So many charecter should come togather the next chapters to come and its going to be awesome :smile:

Personally I really like Anak more as far as "Princesses" go.
And I have a soft spot for characters like Ship Leesoo. The author is really good at making and developing characters!
I even like Prince now! That's how good the author is.
And isn't Mr. Koon(I still refer to him like that, yes) just the greatest "mastermind" dude to be a good guy, ever?
There's a lot of characters in existence of his archetype, but I've yet to see any done as smoothly as him!
I have a hard time making comparisons to other manga or anime, as the "similar" characters are usually nowhere near as good, making the comparison an insult.

However, if there is a character I'm really impressed by then it is Ja Wangnan!
He has a larger role in the plot, that is for certain, but holy shit, he's the best "POV" character I think I've seen since... well... ever!
I fucking love him, and his character arc!
That confrontation
with Lurker was absolutely glorious! How fucking often do you see the whole "you're no different from me" villain speech have that kind of effect before? Marvelous!

Also, even the freaking "omake" comics ooze of character, being downright tearjerking even.
Remember this one?
m041b.jpg
I almost started crying!
:crying:
And it is so simple too! Minimalism at its best!

And I hope Hon Akraptor gets more screen time. Hell, with the predicament that
Miseng is in, I hope for great things from him!
He's managed to make himself really endearing already.

Yeah, he's only been going for 2-3 years so far. Pretty impressive, considering the full-colors, and how I don't think he's got any assistants.
Is that mentioned anywhere, perhaps?
dunno. In any case, he puts Kubo to shame.

It took me a full 6 days to read through this (although I worked every single day for at least 8 hours and had school) but this was very very impressive. I loved a lot of aspects from the comedic relief to... well everything. I now begin the torture of having to wait for this release over and over.

Chapter 146
err... Daft punk?
Pool episode?
I only just noticed, but Androssi had a horn all along? I just thought it was a patch of missing hair or something.
Also: RAAAAAAAK!!

There is a god! (and he got a tower)
chapter 146
Such a great chapter with even more plot twist to and charecters to this arch, like we didnt have enough? So we got sexy helmets, gamblers on the arche games, high ranker merchant (there are merchant in tog? make sense but still give more insight into the world), pool binki even a guy in a speedo and thong :pokerface:, fan service fan servies everywhere xD
only fan service i need is ToG plot progression! also ton of androssi and she is going to fight viole soon! and the main person of this show chibi Rak.

Also anyone read the credits? seem like the prince of zhard or the the main plot of volume 2 will begin to unravel soon and also SIU might need a long break for operation for his wrist .....:pokerface:.....:flip:.......:crying:

Also Daft Punk - Around The World - YouTube

S2 chapter 67
Man this chapter was just amazing. Most of the chapter consisted of chibi rak looking down on turtles in all colors and one person named a demon insted of a turtle!, SIU realy did a good job on bringing koon and rak togather and setteling them once more as a team. I wonder where and how the workshop battle will playout, probably something we can't predict yet somthing fun - any guess on what will the games be? i want to see pin the tail of a donkey only doing it while throwing a spear from half a km away :D

Well the little stuff were also fun to know like Hwa Ryun moving thing secretly all the time (like causing rak to be in the workshop), knowing more about koon past most importantly Yihwa can make jelly!

All in all we got some charecter development and a look at the next chapter involving hatsu , Horyang and cassano probably going to do more detail with those two and the wrokshop itself.

Until next week.... my addiction is getting worse :drink:

S2 chapter 68
Woho another great chapter with alot of plot development. So we start of with the glorious princess saying she is busy worry about other things beside emlie, but who knows what will happen and how she will be affected by meeting viole, i think the entier tournament is going to come to one big mess by the end of this arc.

I realy liked how Hatsu got scraped and left for the side "we will use you for plot later" and went to the brick. Ilmar and cassano finaly met prof. sophia after along time (well at least Ilmar for sure) and this chapter kind of proved to me what i though about her, that she is a reasercher firstmost and her emotinal connection to the two is likely more a professional thing.

So the two devils got a brother that discrimenit halvies probably he been a full weapon and not split one i.e he is a later experiment done after their successful one. Emile room made an appearance and she is abit crazy , my own specualtion about her beside that we know she is a weapon (but what type?) that she isnt completely normal like other people.

And lastly Ro was a guard??? even the winged tree is getting deep in this chaos.

Looking forward to the battles next week :):smile:

This manhwa realy is developing well the plot is never predict able and the more the story goes the more things from upper levels sink into the plot, so many sided are coming into the story Zhard, Winged tree, Zhard princesses, FUG, Workshop , 10 familes and probably even more in the future.

The more read it the more i like TOG, it's like reading a good fantasy book were the plot is big long but the world feel so alive you can't help yourself wanting to know more about it and how it will change.

Until next week :drink:

Chapter 152
Tower of God never disappoints!
Baam beating the shit out of the false believers was cool and all, and we've gotten a peek at the various victorious fighters, Rak obviously being among them.
And our dear green little princess knows her shit!

Back