Keijo!!!!!!!!

Episode 4

This episode was as great as it was ridiculous and over the top. As if it wasn't enough with the wedgie acceleration we got the Ass of CLANG Vajra, soft buns, and the best technique ever, Titty Hipnosis! I kind of find Non's victory a bit of an ass-pull (pun intended, as always) though. It totally looked like she would get her ass kicked by these muscular chicks.

Btw, this is pretty much the quote of the week.

6iocDMf.png

Episode 5:

I just imagine her ass growling as a long string of farts. This episode was even more ridiculous than last episode with a heart seeking ass missile, but that's what made it so entertaining.

I had to laugh out loud when we're informed that Cerberus chick is super sensitive south of the border only to cut to a close up of her crotch vibrating, then in the next scene we're told that of course being sensitive south of the border means she has sensitive feet. Nice try anime, you can't mock me for having my mind in the gutter when you present it like that. It's still a silly bit of fun though.

Overall, dumb as fuck, but highly entertaining.

5:

Ass Wolf huh? Something tells me this is an episode a certain someone could get behind If ya kna meen.

And Shoryu-cans ought to be pun of the century.

I just imagine her ass growling as a long string of farts. This episode was even more ridiculous than last episode with a heart seeking ass missile, but that's what made it so entertaining.
At this point I don't think even weaponized farts are off the table.

Episode 5
And now the fight that gets the entire episode: It's MC versus BL McWolfButt.

Is... Is she talking to her ass like it's a different entity? I mean, I shouldn't be surprised by anything in this show anymore, but talking to her ass is a little strange.... even if it does growl back. Also, I think being chased by a sentient butt would be my worst nightmare.

Episode 6

Apparently, even professional training schools have training camp... Because of course they do.
That being said, I'm interested in seeing how the professionals play. The Ass-Missile is my favorite move thus far

EP 8

Ass-eater. That should have warned me about how insane this ep would be. Then this scene happened.

cprNY8s.png

But then my girl showed up ready to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And she was all out of bubblegum.
iUcePEw.png

Until this showed up.......just..........wow
NxFSYPL.png

Screw any stupid excuses. I'm here for the ecchi and the story. I'm loving the craziness of this show.

Episode 9:

"She's weaponized pleasure" What am I watching? I can't even.

Did she just do a judo throw with her stiff nipple? @Taekwondoin is going to love this episode.

This show continues to be the most ridiculous thing ever and I mean that in a good way. All these anime with crazy concepts generally don't have the balls to follow through, but Keijo takes its' dumb concept and runs off with it like a runaway train.

I can't even really comment on the episodes much, because it would be pointing out all my favorite ridiculous lines or scenes.

9:

I can't imagine any other sport in which sexual assault as a legitimate strategy would actually make sense.

That's one variation of the hip toss I haven't seen before

Or better yet, a nip toss.

Episode 9:
East vs West arc is off to an awesome start. I'm really sick right now and I think I coughed up jar loads of phlegm because I was laughing so hard watching this episode. I think Keijo might actually cure my cold.

EP 9

Just.....wow. I don't know what else to say. DxD tried too hard with the ecchi. This show just goes in a direction that makes it work. Regardless of the blatant ecchi/fan service, the story actually keeps it interesting. Not to mention the absurd moves and names that you see.

That said, this episode went as expected and was pretty good.

Prediction
Group 1 wins. Group 2 losses.
Leaving the final race to Group 3. That would mean that it will more than likely come down to Kazane. She will have a 2 ep battle where she will advance to a more insane ass/nip/boob/something move that will leave everyone in shock and awe and win the east-west war.

Finally, I've never in my dreams thought I would ever type these words, but I think, for the first time, I have a character to add to the waifu list....... Sayaka. (insert heart eye emoji) Had she been the megane type, then I'd be set.

EP 8

Ass-eater. That should have warned me about how insane this ep would be. Then this scene happened.

cprNY8s.png

That censor made me laugh hard

Episode 9

Never change Japan, never change (NSFW)

I can tell why people was hyped for this arc, this was all kinds of crazy, and it was awesome. I can't wait to see what kind of crazy shit is going to happen in the next battles

btw, mfw I see Mio weaponizing pleasure

Did she just do a judo throw with her stiff nipple? @Taekwondoin is going to love this episode.

I bet he'd react like this

94d3e88c7f.PNG

Last nights thought process:

"I wonder why i like Miyata more than everyone else"
"She did judo"
"That explains it"

Judo anime when?

Anyway, episode 4 was pretty damn great, 2 and 3 were a little dull, though at least the training scenes were almost as ridiculous as the fight scenes. But 4 was what I was hoping for from this show, OTT, utterly ridiculous, butt smashing action.

Also, they missed a trick by not calling Mio's special ability
Titnosis

10:

If I've learned anything from the last two episodes, its to respect the power of nipple masturbation.

It's a shame Ass of Vajra's been made out to be some kind of joke. We can't have a big guy (or girl) on the side of the protagonists without them inevitably becoming Chad at worst, or Kuwabara at best.

10:

That Fate Stay/Night reference was completely unexpected and had me rolling with laughter.
grWpgGa.png

Sorry Gilgamesh, but I think you've just been one uped.
After all the time @Taekwondoin and I spent ragging on the most recent entry in that series, I'm pretty sure he's going to love this one too.

As for the rest of the episode it was good fun, again.
Beyond the bit that made me laugh, my favorite part was the use of strategy in this race. I quite liked how they took the terrain into account.

Episode 10
Being the only one in the house that's seen Gilgamesh's Gate of Babylon made this episode even funnier, because the roomies were confused at my sudden explosion of laughter fot Bootylon.
The fight could have been longer, but these are considered the side characters, so looking forward to Vacuum Butt Canon's return

Episode 10

Yfw you realize the plot armor you bought in AliExpress was defective

Jokes aside, it was an awesome ep. I really liked how they resorted to strategy to turn the tides of the race and compensate for their inferior overall raw power. And then Gate Of Bootylon happened.
It's a pity Aoba got beaten by some bullshit decision though. She never catches a break.

10:

It's a shame Ass of Vajra's been made out to be some kind of joke. We can't have a big guy (or girl) on the side of the protagonists without them inevitably becoming Chad at worst, or Kuwabara at best.

She's probably just a victim of The Worf Effect (and extremely weak to soft buns).

If someone had told me at the beginning of this season that I'd make more of an effort to catch up with this than Hibike Euphonium 2 or Yuri on Ice, I would have laughed. But here we are.

Episode 10

I haven't laughed this much at an anime in quite some time
Gate of Bootylon is fucking perfect, but it didn't make me laugh as much as the following exchange where the Suruga student plays the part of Gil and Aoba the part of Shirou "a fake can never be as good as the original" etc, it was pretty much the final fight in UBW played for laughs, which is great, because that final fight suuuuuuucked as @ZetsubouKaiji can absolutely attest to.

Apart from that, poor Aoba cannot catch a break, she's the most intelligent fighter, and she loses to a bullshit spinning boob decision.

Need to talk about episode 9 briefly too
Who ever thought that the best piece of judo in anime would come from an anime about fighting with your butt? I nearly blew my top when I heard her shout IPPON SEOI-NAGE

Back