DAMN, That Anime Is Bad Club. (DTAB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time zones are a bitch. Seeing as how it'll be 4pm in my area, it'll likely be 9pm at your area. It's like Yumeria schedule, only one hour back, so yeah 9pm for you and BB. And the rest of you, figure it out with google. :)

I guess we could do the thread thing but only if I could get a yes from an admin or someone saying it'll be ok to do that.

You mean threads like the Yumeria one? I don't see why that kind of discussion wouldn't be allowed. It is discussion after all, and it doesn't break any rules as far as I'm aware.

The Popee thread was the exact same kind (started by a bunch of people purposely deciding to watch something that looked terrible, criticizing it and laughing all the way throughout its pages), and the Potato Madness didn't turn out all that different either.

Then it's settled. We'll start tomorrow at 9pm GMT. :)
I'll go make the thread now and send the notices to our fellow members. (Just for extra precautions) :)

Looks like I'm (GMT -5) Eastern Time, because watching shitty anime in the afternoon trumps watching shitty anime at midnight.

It's official time zones are a bitch. Makes this so effing complicated. :flip:
To those I sent the private message, please ignore the 4est I mentioned... just use their 9pm time of Spain is, or Norway. :@_@:

You'd be starting at 2pm.
Okay, so I found a site (Saving for later) which will help me and y'all figure out when we are doing this. So just focus on New York's time of 3PM because it's easier for me. :)
If I'm missing your time zone, location, w/e, PM me and I'll get this settled.
Your Meeting Planner Results

Last edited:
CanI join the club? This looks fun. The thing ie that I probably won't watch anything sometime soon, because I have my final exams this coming weeks

It's official time zones are a bitch. Makes this so effing complicated. :flip:
To those I sent the private message, please ignore the 4est I mentioned... just use their 9pm time of Spain is, or Norway. :@_@:
That post was a bit... jumbled...
so you're saying it's going to be 21:00 in Norway and Spain instead of 23:00 like when we watched Yumeria?

Just giving a heads up that there's a possibility I'll be hindered by computer problems.
My computer snapped at me out of nowhere with a blue screen of death, and then the monitor didn't respond.
Fixed it after unplugging and re-plugging, but you never know.

Am I 1 PM?
Might be a bit late if it's 1 PM but I'll do my best to make it. If it's wrong, then I'm simply late as usual.

Just giving a heads up that there's a possibility I'll be hindered by computer problems.
My computer snapped at me out of nowhere with a blue screen of death, and then the monitor didn't respond.
Fixed it after unplugging and re-plugging, but you never know.

My computer blue screens now and then too. I just smack it and tell it to work.

Well, you being in Canada is very broad. Maybe you should tell me where in Canada you're from. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back