Bleach

122e0bq.jpg

Notice hair???
Or hole in chest???

I was trying to find that picture too but couldn't find one bigger than the end of a pin :)

What extra-ness do you reckon he will have? Surely they are just going to be boring again (as with his bankai is now) and just say "OMG HE IS LIEK FASTER AND STRONGER?!?!?!1111", I also imagine he will be able to use Cero, but I do hope that he has something else special up his sleeve.

Sigh, WTF is the new Bleach and Naruto chapters doing out a WHOLE day early?!?!

Anywho... He's niether hollow nor human nor something else. I have no idea what he is now. And one of the posts above is right, he went straight to SSJ3 lol.

yeah cool to see em early though
was a bit of a lame fest.yay ichigo has stronger attacks and a godly cero that somehow beats ulquiorra's double release cero. then ichigo is apparently super fast and magically rips poor "defenseless" ulquiorra's arm off. it was like how grimmjow stood in shock and let ichigo beat him. WHY BLEACH WHYYYY!

was a bit of a lame fest.yay ichigo has stronger attacks and a godly cero that somehow beats ulquiorra's double release cero. then ichigo is apparently super fast and magically rips poor "defenseless" ulquiorra's arm off. it was like how grimmjow stood in shock and let ichigo beat him. WHY BLEACH WHYYYY!

As stupid as it was I've been wanting to see Ulq get his ass kicked for a while now. It was kind satisfying >.<;; Besides, this has all sorts of precedent from the Turn Back the pendulum arc. It's not like kubo is completely pulling this out of his ass.

damn, I really shouldn't have looked at those spoilers. Now I gotta wait to see them episodes... Screw it, I'm gonna go read the manga.

*caught up on manga*

damn.

Last edited:

its sad how every time someone is giving Ichigo a whuppin he finds a way to get faster and stronger and easily trump all the experience and skills they have gained through their time on mainly that alone.

As stupid as it was I've been wanting to see Ulq get his ass kicked for a while now. It was kind satisfying >.<;; Besides, this has all sorts of precedent from the Turn Back the pendulum arc. It's not like kubo is completely pulling this out of his ass.

Even thought its like how Kensei fought in the pendulum arc still all Ichigo ever does is get a stat boost. Its long overdue that he learns something new other than the overused speed and power upgrade. Nearly every support character who battles has learned some type of new move but it seems like Kubo is okay with the main character being a one trick pony.

Lol, I see you loved it so much it's your avatar now

Well summat like that deserves it tbh

I find it funny how Ichigo is a good guy yet he turns out to look like the most villainous thing in the series, fuckin brutal beyond belief, definately cool

ok, I'm starting to dig it a bit more now. Just gotta remember that ichigo will always be an overpowered bastard when in doubt =_= I wish Ulquiorra would of shown more stuff besides some super exploding spear. Hopefully ichigo will turn on ishida/orohime and then maybe the vizards will save the day? That'd be the best =D

I think it's guaranteed that Ichi will be a "Villain" lost to the good guys for a time (100-150 chapters)... so while the shinigami fight and lose to aizen, his friends will search for him, find him, and he'll lead the attack on the seemingly "victorious" aizen.

Lets look at the facts... the lust chapter starts with U thinking "I'll always regret bringing her up there" ominous foreshadowing of something horribly tragic. Ichi, almost dying, beating the bad guy and everyone going home happy doesn't match that thought. Ichi "dying" resurrecting as a hollow, beating the badguy, then going on a massive rampage, while his friends flee for their lives, fits pretty good.

Clearly this is not ichi in charge. That head stomp cero blast was not somethign ichi would do...

Look at the battle in fake KT. we know ichi as a visard is more powerful then a captain in bankai. You can't tell me all the remaining captains could even slow down the top three espada (to say nothing of what Gin, Tosen and Aizen might be), i don't care how strong they are (not after how number 4 with no restrictions on his power just obliterated Ichi without breaking a sweat). Aizen will win the fight, no matter what happens in KT. then will get the kings seal/key... whatever. and will likely win.

setting up the post apocalypse battle between the "defenders of good" (whats left of them) and the forces of evil.

It's not any one hint that makes me think this, it's just the natural flow of a story... a dozen small things that paint a bigger picture. Of course i didn't write it, tite did. so i could be completely off my rocker.

351 was ok. The headstomp, cero was pretty awesome coming from Ichigo. And Espada 4, Ulqiorra, is the only espada with 2 releases, he even states that 2 or 3 chapters ago. Of course a second release is going to be more powerful then an initial release.

We also can't assume that 1 through 3 don't have aces up their sleeves either. For all we know the top 3 were the actual former vasto-lords of Hueco Mundo, which would make them 10 times stronger then Ulqiorra. These are all my personal assumptions and observations though, so they're most likely wrong on the 1 through 3 espada.

hi every one , i would like to know your opinion about this:

as we know, sado and orihime got their power awakened/given by ichigo right?!

so i was thinking if ichigo have their powers as well , take a look at it :

untitled-1240.jpg

well..a pretty quick chapter, though hopefully they'll fight yammy in the next one and try to stop ichigo.(poor ishida)

well..a pretty quick chapter, though hopefully they'll fight yammy in the next one and try to stop ichigo.(poor ishida)

well, I think Sado will fight Yammy, but Ishida himself asked for it. approaching Ogihci like that. with one horn gone, think Ichigo will take control of the body.

I hate to say it but this is getting more epic then Naruto now. Don't get me wrong, Naruto is fucking epic as is atm but Ichigo looks amazing and he's kicking more ass then Naruto atm. Sooo gory now, Bleach that is.

Back