Bleach

Discussion in 'Specific Manga Discussion' started by whitenese89, Jul 18, 2006.

1. pkmnmaster88

pkmnmaster88 Moderator

Kubo is going for a Korin's Tower play. The more Ichigo climbs up this tower, the stronger he'll get.

2. BrainBlow

BrainBlow Well-Known Member

Chapter 674
    Hah, Ywach's got a point. Why did Ichigo drag her in there?

3. thor123

thor123 Well-Known Member

Posted by thor123 on May 19, 2016

pretty useless chapter...
    Ichigo gets pushed back, goes in again
    Rukia and Renji come, and they leave again
    Ishida falls, and gets up again...

only new thing is that Ichigo's dad is there now, but who was that other guy again? :pokerface:

because
    eventually they'll all team up with a dozen shrubs, so they can all be beaten, after which Ichigo will talk shit and beat Ywach on his own

4. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

Posted by Thrawn on May 19, 2016
    Chapter 674

Dang man, like... things are....
    hm....

Rukia is a cute as ever :love:

What the fuck is going on with all the cuts and changes to different parts of the battlefield? And now we got another sub-plot slithering back in.

HEY GUYS REMEMBER THE 3 OTHER BATTLES THAT WEREN'T NAMEDROPPED IN THIS CHAPTER

That's another DILF, Ishida's dad.

5. thor123

Posted by thor123 on May 19, 2016
    ah, right! thanks!

6. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji ZAWA ZAWA

674:

Ichigo vs King Nazi. . Only it's not being played as a joke.

Was Aizen's plan for Ichigo also a part of Bach's plan. Like planception?

7. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

Posted by Thrawn on May 19, 2016
    Yes, but Aizen planned for Bach to plan for Aizen to plan for Bach to plan for Aizen to plan for Bach's plan to feature his plan.

8. BrainBlow

BrainBlow Well-Known Member

Chapter 675
    Oh look, another fucking redesign.

9. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji ZAWA ZAWA

And a particularly dumb looking one at that. I get the intent behind it is to show all of Ichigo's different powers are unifying, but there are more clever ways to do that than just mashing them all together.

10. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

Posted by Thrawn on May 26, 2016
    Chapter 675 - Aw shit I sneezed into my shirt

Man, Kubo can create some awesome rock song names.

I gotta admit, Orihime is being more helpful than I expected. I mean, she grabbed his robe thing and told him to calm the fuck down! That's helpful as shit!
    And she's healing his internal organ bleeding. And shields! Orihime is on fire in this arc!

Concerning the ending:

[​IMG]

11. gedata

gedata Well-Known Member

Posted by gedata on May 26, 2016
    675:

It's as if the panels with Yhwach are drawn by first splashing some ink on the page and figuring out where to go from there

12. pkmnmaster88

pkmnmaster88 Moderator

We got a flashback of a panel from this chapter in this chapter....

Damn Ichigo look dumb as shit.
    And, if he doesn't have some broken ass powers now with a combination of Shinigami, Hollow, and Quincy, then I don't even know what the end game is going to be...

My guess is that Ywach is dying, from Quincy Cancer. So even though Ichigo can't beat him, it doesn't matter, because he has cancer and will die and all will be okay.

13. thor123

Posted by thor123 on Jun 2, 2016
    so all we get this week is one swing? ok then :pokerface:

14. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji ZAWA ZAWA

676:

Well that Grand Rey Cero took a huge chunk out of the Black Ink Nazi so clearly the fight and Bleach are over. It's not like Fuhrer Ink Stain is going to laugh it off next chapter and say it's time to unveil his true power or anything.

It was kind of short for a final chapter, but clearly this was the climax of the final arc.

15. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

Posted by Thrawn on Jun 2, 2016

Shit, it's Thursday... Well, let's get this shit over with.

Shit, I forgot where we left off and we left off in shit.

OH SHIT SON HE RETAINED HIS SENSE OF SELF
    I'll miss you Hollow Ichigo.

Holy shit that chapter was short.

We never did find out what happened to that hot Rank 3 Harribel, we saw her all chained up and then nada. Will also assume Vice Captain Gorgeous is safe after her and Mini-Kenpachi's toussle with what was clearly a reality warping old rapist and sexual deviant. And we never really saw the conclusion to Nel + Yoruichi + Yoruichi's Brother Who Is Kinda Hot + Hat & Clogs +Whoever The Fuck Else Was In That Fight with Poison, a few other fights but once Hitler is defeated, Nazi Quincy will be no more! All the fights will be irrelevant as everybody is saved for all Nazi power rely on Quincy Hitler!

But if this ends up being the start of the climax, it's actually within expectations of being pretty shitty.

16. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji ZAWA ZAWA

Nazi Ink Spill probably has three or four new forms to go through. Ichigo probably has one or two more as well so maybe you'll get an answer or two in the years it takes to get through all of that. Probably not though because Bleach chapters have inexplicably even less content now.

17. pkmnmaster88

pkmnmaster88 Moderator

The most surprising thing about this chapter was how detailed Inoue's eye was in that one panel after Ichigo retained his personality. That may have been the most detailed panel I've seen in all of Bleach.

Otherwise, at least he can use other offensive moves now... I guess?

Ichigo's New Hollow Form is pretty underwhelming considering this is the final battle. I guess he's already in Banaki though, so I don't know how much more he could "evolve." And if he's just mixing Cero and Getsuga for the rest of the battle, it's going to be pretty boring. They might as well have just ended it with that slash.

18. thor123

Posted by thor123 on Jun 2, 2016
    - the actual most surprising thing here was how Kubo didn't jump back to that other fight

- a variation on Getsuga Tenshou is still the same move in my book. Naruto
    had a dozen different Rasengans too,
    but I don't see it as a different move because a slight "variation" is just as lazy as using the same move

19. pkmnmaster88

pkmnmaster88 Moderator

All I'm saying is that, if he can fuse the two moves, he should be able to use them separately at will as well. So, even though he chooses not to and wants to stick to spamming Getsuga, at least he could potentially use something else.

20. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji ZAWA ZAWA

Nah, this is a Bleach fight so next chapter Bach will reveal his true power, the chapter after that he'll stomp Ichigo's ass with it, then Ichigo will be like well, I can't control it well, but here's bankai and then Bach will be like here's the result of me sucking off everyone's powers and then Ichigo will be like we'll now I have to merge all of my powers together into their final form.

Seriously speaking though he has to have at least one form left, because it should be a completed version of the Final Getsuga Tenshou. The version he used against Aizen was incomplete which is why his entire torso wasn't covered.