Akikan!

Discussion in 'Specific Anime Discussion' started by Zatsuya, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Zatsuya

Zatsuya Guest

Posted by Zatsuya on Dec 29, 2008
    Akikan

Akikan![sadhl=2273]akikan[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

the story is basically about a girl that is a can, or rather a can that turns into a girl. an unsuspecting highschool student buys her from a vending machine and starts a series of events that leads to many CO2 explosions. i think its ok what do u guys think.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
  2. Xennon

Xennon New Member

Posted by Xennon on Dec 29, 2008
    Re: Akikan

Remove the link, against forum rules.

3. Scython

Scython Guest

Posted by Scython on Dec 30, 2008

I think the plot is SO pathetic. Even if it was just an excuse for having an ecchi-fest...which it definitely is.

4. ingrey

ingrey New Member

Posted by ingrey on Dec 30, 2008

It's a horrible show, but the melon girl premise is funny. I may watch a few more episodes, if I'm very bored, but I expect to drop it soon.

5. Xennon

Xennon New Member

Posted by Xennon on Dec 30, 2008

I find it unintentionally hilarious. I can't help but crack up every time I watch it. But yes, it is horrible.

6. prxr

prxr New Member

Posted by prxr on Dec 30, 2008

Lol, gotta check it out. Sounds so random and fucked up, it might be fun to watch.

7. Pidjiken

Pidjiken New Member

Posted by Pidjiken on Dec 30, 2008

Wouldn't be surprised if she gets Mono in episode 2

8. Xennon

Xennon New Member

Posted by Xennon on Dec 30, 2008

I mean, this show is just so idiotic lmfao. She runs out of carbonation so he blows in her, lmfao! O man, I gotta keep watching this show.

9. KnoxSe7eN

KnoxSe7eN Active Member

Posted by KnoxSe7eN on Dec 31, 2008

I really enjoyed the first ep ^_^ lol

10. unitzero

unitzero New Member

Posted by unitzero on Dec 31, 2008

yep this is going to be a classic. I will be watching this one since there isn't really anything else new I haven't already watched. there's going to be all kinds of other soda girls around town, different flavors, tons of fighting, always the threat of becoming unbubbled... stupid and awesome.

11. DemonRoach

DemonRoach Banned

Posted by DemonRoach on Jan 6, 2009
    Woot!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I like this stuff! Turning cans into chicks! Makes no sense, but you got horny girls and boys doing this and that!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2009
  12. Pidjiken

Pidjiken New Member

Posted by Pidjiken on Jan 6, 2009

Looked stupid to me. I'll still give it the four episodes I give every series though.

13. Narelda

Narelda New Member

Posted by Narelda on Jan 7, 2009

Winter season doesn't have much to offer besides 13 ep sequels and some random lower quality anime. Akikan here might be something I'll actually watch, since I'm a sucker for ecchi harems. I don't expect this to be anything special, but I hope it offers more than an empty can.

Animation looked ok in the first ep, but it doesn't mean it's going to be the same in later eps. Melon seemed a somewhat likeable character. I'd carbonate her if you know what I mean. ;) Character interactions were rather shameless and straightforward, which isn't a bad thing in my book, since I hate beating around the bushes in most animes. Though I'm sure they'll do enough of that here too.

The main protagonist has at least some guts in him, which is a good thing. I hate spineless losers who panic at the slightest chance of female proximity. Then again some of the over eager and idiotic perverts are annoying too.

14. MrHanky35

MrHanky35 New Member

Posted by MrHanky35 on Jan 7, 2009

omg this is retarted. they are really running out of ideas if this pile is all they can come up with. the lines are just so cheesy. that being said, i lold multiple times and want to see more. :P

15. Sui

Sui New Member

Posted by Sui on Jan 11, 2009

I agree with you.
    Except I absolutely don't want to see any more. @_@

16. Narelda

Narelda New Member

Posted by Narelda on Jan 11, 2009
  17. Sui

Sui New Member

Posted by Sui on Jan 11, 2009

Oh geez, that is just awful. =/
    Actually, I lol'd at the first pic.

But what the hell? ¥9,000 for 2 episodes? Are you kidding me? That's just over-the-top ridiculous. I hope they're not serious. D:

18. Xennon

Xennon New Member

Posted by Xennon on Jan 11, 2009

Yeah, 9,000 yen, that's what like $100 dollars!? I guess the price tag is just like the show. So over the top stupid, you have no choice but to laugh whenever you see it.

And holy shit, there are a lot of groups subbing this.

19. Scython

Scython Guest

Posted by Scython on Jan 11, 2009

Aaaaah well, it can't be that bad.
    *dum dum duuum*

20. Lyzl

Lyzl New Member

Posted by Lyzl on Jan 11, 2009

Oh god this looks horrible, barely survived first episode. I understand it's for a specific audience, but even so, this was not enjoyable to watch at all.