A-Channel

greg975

[sadht]A Channel[/sadht][sadhl=3709]a-channel[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

I can't let anyone beat me on this one. ^^

I expect great stuff from this anime I hope I won't be disappointed.

Re: A Channel

ep 1. Started off pretty good this was one anime i was looking forward to. They are all so cute but i like Toru(i dont know how to make that line of the o) the best, Run is cute. U-ko and Nagi also seem like alot of fun. All so different yet they got together well i expect alot more from this wonderful show.

Well, this is definitely better than a lot of the shows this season. I don't think it will be anything great, however=\

Edit: WTF why does it have 2 EDs?-_-

Last edited:

This is the first anime in a while to make me laugh out loud. Episode 1 was absolutely hilarious to watch.

The misunderstanding between Toru, Run, and Yuuko had me laughing so hard my stomach hurt.

Toru is probably my favorite character so far with Yuuko not far behind. If future episodes are just as good as the first, then it won't take very long for this to become one of my favorite comedy series.

ep 1.
Toru slapping yuuko's chest. xD Oh darn, that's just so amusing, albeit I hope they don't overuse it. It started up rather slow but the group has pretty different personalities, could be interesting to watch, I'll keep watching and see where it goes for now.

I just find Tooru to be adorable. She sets off my stoic radar a bit. >.>

Huh, I didn't find her to be stoic at all, in fact didn't she get all pissed off and beat up the girl with the big boobs like right away in ep1? I hated K-on and Lucky Star was just ok, so I don't know if I'm going to keep up on this or not. Episode 1 wasn't that bad but these types of anime aren't fun for me to watch, plus we already have that Nichijou thing this season as well. Ugh, when will the era of pointless moe slice of life end? Surely not soon enough.

Huh, I didn't find her to be stoic at all, in fact didn't she get all pissed off and beat up the girl with the big boobs like right away in ep1? I hated K-on and Lucky Star was just ok, so I don't know if I'm going to keep up on this or not. Episode 2 wasn't bad but this types of anime aren't fun for me to watch, plus we already have that Nichijou thing this season as well. Ugh, when will the era of pointless moe slice of life end? Surely not soon enough.

My stoic radar can be a little wonky at times. But she's rather quiet and generally doesn't variate her emotions. Idk, it was like I didn't feel a change in her physical emotions even though she was clearly angry.

Idk. As I said, wonky radar.

Tooru is great. She had me laughing most of this episode, they way she treats Yuuko.

I don't think it's going to be anything spectacular, but i think it will be something i won't get bored of.

I just find Tooru to be adorable. She sets off my stoic radar a bit. >.>

you might need to look up the word stoic. there was nothing stoic about tooru. a stoic reaction to seeing them in that position would have been no reaction.

little tooru is a bit too yandere for me. I don't know... i found her rather annoying, and this anime seems like a vapid moeblob; with less depth then k-on! if that is even possible.

you might need to look up the word stoic. there was nothing stoic about tooru. a stoic reaction to seeing them in that position would have been no reaction.

little tooru is a bit too yandere for me. I don't know... i found her rather annoying, and this anime seems like a vapid moeblob; with less depth then k-on! if that is even possible.

You missed my explanation on the previous page. Though after thinking about it sommore, I think she displays at least SOME stoic-esque qualities. Like she's pretty neutral and quiet most of the time, yeah?

Also, I thought yandere was supposed to be like the sweet girl who is like a psycho axe murderer on the inside. >.>

You missed my explanation on the previous page. Though after thinking about it sommore, I think she displays at least SOME stoic-esque qualities. Like she's pretty neutral and quiet most of the time, yeah?

Also, I thought yandere was supposed to be like the sweet girl who is like a psycho axe murderer on the inside. >.>

she goes psycho axe murderer whenever anyone comes near her yuri crush. you think swinging a baseball bat at some guys is "stoic" or even particularly sane? how about how she physically assaults the other girl whenever she even gets near the bird brained crush.

just because she's singularly expressive... doesn't make her stoic. She's got a batshit crazy yuri crush on her bird brained sempai

You make it sound like she was wildly swinging at the guys around Run. There was little actual force behind said swings.

I'm not saying she's 100% stoic either. She just exhibits certain qualities of a stoic that set off my radar.

I can see a bit a stoicism in the Tooruminator. So far she only shows emotion when Run is around, or she's thinking of Run.

Stoic in E02
blank face while in the bath with Yuuko and after beating Nagi.

Maybe more appropriate than "stoic" would be "nuts". But nuts in a cute way. Unless you're a guy. Or Yuuko.

Last edited:

i gave this a 2nd ep, and it's now dropped. this is k-on! only with fanservice and an even more retarded lead than yui (i didn't think that was humanly possible, but this anime did it)

This series isn't in the running for best this season, but it is good enough to keep watching. A laugh here and there is about it, though.

Back