Shuffle!

Aydan

Shuffle!

Synopsis, Screenshots, Reviews, Recommendations ~ Add Your Own Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here. Full reviews should be posted here. Forum rules and post guidelines can be found here.

New harem show. Setup is, male lead lives with childhood friend of the same age, his parents and her mom died in the same accident. Of course she cook, cleans, is in love with him although he doesn't know it yet, go to school together and the father is gone on a long long business trip from which he'll probably never return. Ah well, at least the male lead isn't a loser... >.> There's more though, seems that this is a world where gods and demons have come to the human world from their seal up magical worlds. Well they gave it a good twist, I like it.
fathers that want to marry off their daughters :sweat:
Note that the demons and gods look just like human with elven ears.

Well this show isn't half bad for a harem show. I'll be looking forward to the next episode.

Last edited by a moderator:
My 6th sense for anime based on H-games went off big time on this one. I was right... ;) (WARNING: That link is to a site for an H-game and might possibly contain some cartoon nudity or something, although I don't think it does)

Anywho, after the first ep, I'm not sure whether I want to see more or not. I hope they do something interesting with the god/devil premise, otherwise I can see this being pretty bland...

I've only watched the prologue, and it seems interesting. I have a high tolerence for harem shows, as long as they're entertaining.

I agree with MechaTama, hopefully they'll put the setup to good use.

this was the first I'd heard of the show, but I've got something of a high tolerance for harem shows too, if they're good. (mahoraba and futakoi (original) went a bit too far, so I stopped watching after I think third or fourth ep).
aaaaanyway, back on topic.

I like the setup, and the art-style and most of the humour. ;)
my guess is that there is of course something more than meets the eye with this Rin-character... (speaking of which, anyone else notice how Rin dresses almost identically to the male lead of Green Green TV?)
I only really saw *one* person with an exagerated breast-size.. the teacher, but she's got a personailty-disorder to match ;-)
(that is a good thing)

We all love that kind of teacher now don't we. ;)
At least she doesn't want to get in the pants of the male lead, like in other series....

Shame you gave up on Mahoraba Reckless Angel, I think it's among the better recent shows. It's not even a harem show really.

I'll probably watch the first episode tonight. I've been looking for something to watch.

sorry... my bad. I was actually thinking of Maburaho... not Mahoraba, which is *excellent*.
you may flay me later, if you wish ;-)

just saw the 1st 2 eps of the show and I gotta say Im pretty interested in this show. althought its another Harem show but Im a sucker for this kind of show :P

I was going to flay you, but now that you've corrected yourself... *sigh* Missed my chance... Anywho, I thought Maburaho was pretty decent up until episode 12 (which was a freakin' awesome episode). The, umm... "new direction" the story took at episode 13 really pissed me off, especially with how well done episode 12 was. It almost sort of halfway nearly redeemed itself by the end, but episode 13 is still about the greatest disappointment I've had in my years of anime viewing.

I still havent finish Maburaho yet :P I stopped on ep like 14 or 15 when Lunar stopped subbing it. Is it worth finishing tho?

haha thats very true I just finished Maburaho 2day and I gotta say "WTF!?" ^^ it seems like it could have a dragged out sequel

ok, people. i think we need to stay on topic here and stop posting unrelated material. if you would be so kind as to move this discussion to the General Anime Discussion forum that would be most appreciative. ^^_

P.S. i love you sig HellaSueV

ty L_Vegita ^^

just saw ep 4 of SHUFFLE and it showed that Nerine is one of those quite types but if something stimulates her than she will explode on u ^^

Heck I love this anime. It is a basica harem anime with a small twist, but it actually makes you laugh instead of Love Hina, were you just curse the day he was born every time he talks to a girl. Rin (guy) is the first actual stud that is the center of attention. He is pretty confident, but still oblivious to most of the girls feelings.
When people get mad about harems all being alike, they are sort of foolish, that type of anime is obviously popular and so various variations are going to be thrown out there until the harem pool is sucked dry.
Personally the love romance/ harem animes are some of my favorite.
Oh and the bust size is nice for a change, its not overly flamboyent and yet they basically are perfect on most girls. I mean they are in highschool for crying out loud.

Eh.

those are some good words there PoT, :p.

i agree that the bust size is a welcomed change from the normal DDD's that we see. Well they did throw in the one abnormal sized person, the teacher.

i just watched ep 5 last night and i must say that they sure are throwing in some interesting plot hints. it looks like there is some deeper inner workings going on here. especially between kaede-chan and rin-kun.

Long live KKK, RRR, and SSS

Hey where did you get episode 5 from? Is it raw? Are you priveledged enough to know Japanese? Eh, the teacher does not really count. I have had actually a few teachers that I did not mind attending their classes because of their bust size. So that is not so bad, and having huge highschool girls. I mean there are a few, but not all of them.

I think one of the reasons I love the harem love romances so much is that I have been in the situation. Also I hate the male character most of the time because he ususally reminds me of myself. But with this guy Rin in shuffle, he is not a wuss and is just ignorant. I have finally come to this point were I actually tell my feelings to the girls rather then just leave them there wanting. ( I dont know why they want in the first place, eh.)

But ya I am impressed with Shuffle.

Froth Bite release SHUFFLE 05 on the 9th, i dl'ed it from animeground though. it's actually a really good site. you only pay $10 a month to get unlimited access to over 1 TB of anime they have on their servers. all their stuff is unlicensed of course. go check out their site, you can look through what they have for free even without an account. http://animeground.com is their web addy.

they keep track of most of the new releases that come out. it's fast than bittorrent too. i reccommend using flashget as a dl manager, it is my favorite to use.

Was that an add? But anyways, I love this anime! It's soo cute :) I like anime's like this, aside from the bloody ones lol, Out of curiousity, does anyone have any hypothesis of why the lord of the demons/gods aren't interfearing trying to persuade Rin, and i agree w/ Prince of Thieves, harem love shows are friggin amazing, becuase htey're realistic, but goddamn this guy is a bastard, he should tell the girls his feelings, or sort them out intsead of having episodes with each girl, ignorant SOB, i think he's listening to that one pervert guy :-P hahaha

Back