Mahoromatic 2

F

Fruit_Basket_Bob

[sadht]Mahoromatic 2[/sadht][sadhl=552]mahoromatic-2[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

whatsup with the ending to this cute little series? Its pretty much comedy the first and second season until the last ep of season 2. Geez getting all serious in the end didnt fit this series at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah but a cute happy ending would fit this series better.

Ending:
umm, they did have a cute happy ending. what's his nuts is stumbling around drunk, runs into mahoro, then they hug, and suddenly everything goes back to the way it was. it couldnt be anymore cuter or happier than they made it. sure the episode itself wasnt a big cute happy pie throwing fiasco, but the ending itself was the same level as the rest of the show was

The series mahoromatic followed the same type of patter in both s1 and s2.

The first half of the series is funneh, with some hints of an underlying more serious plot and then the other half gets much mroe serious.

The serious parts are best IMO.

Anyway, I didn't like the way Mahoro shut down. Blowing herself up like that, and becuase of that BRAT! No..I dont like it at all. It all went way to quick. We did however find out that this Matthew that they introduced kinda quickly in the story resided inside Mahoromatic, "you truly are the soul of saint".

I dont know how far the manga has reached but the animation and manga will not end the same way at all since the manga is still going. I dont exacly know where the anime goes independent but it looks to me like "matthew" was something they threw in. (I might've forgotten earlier mentions of matthew tho)

Then when some people were to leave the milky waay MAtthew didn't have aneed for those memories of Mahoro and so thyey created an exact Mahoro replica and placed all of those memories inside and we see the drunk cut up, Suguru.

Episode 11:
Suguru goes back to earth and during the ED we read that they have that fieldtrip that they had in S1 EP11 with everyomne gathered around and Mahoromatic tells everyone that her dream is to become Sugurus Wife.

Episode 14:
All cute and stuff but I'm not to fond of EP 14 , this whole "20 years later". There are to much stuff that must've happened inbetween, I mean Suguru becomes Ido v2 (ref: Battle Angel) with a big ass sword and he also has half of his body replaced with mechanic stuff, so you sorta loose the whole context. Suguru becomes a stranger, another character.

A good series, the first half of S2 was a bit boring compared to S1 but it got much better later on. This series is definetly on my rewatch list. I think Mahoromatic and Onegai Teacher a two good series that onecould rewatch at the same time ;)

Now I'm only waiting for all of the manga to get released and translated. I wounder how the creators ending will be...

Berserk didnt have an ending. it keeps going from what I heard. At least in the manga it keeps going. Berserk got silly when they brought out the demons and stuff. I like the man to man battles but they decided to make it a hentai type ending.

As for Mahoro 2's ending, I just felt it didnt belong in the series

Ending:
The fact that suguru turned so old and became a robot hunter. Thats just a little dumb if you ask me.

its a ending to the anime as I said

I have all the manga out so far I already knew this :|

And it isnt a hentai the manga is more of a hentai in like maybe 2 areas of the entire manga which is very short and rare...

So its not even close to a hentai where u justhave sex scenes all over.
It makes sense why he did it if you read the manga but oh well.

Its fits into everything so it I wouldnt call it any where near a hentai

berserk > you

Ah, I forgot to mention it:

GAiNAX has announced that a new Mahoromatic TV special is to be produced. the tentative title will be "Mahoromatic Natsuyasumi (Summer Vacation)".

~~ Gnarf

Who said the Mahoro manga was hentai?! It isn't even close to hentai. There are some ecchi moments but if's waaaaay far from hentai really.

www.iscariote.fr.st ( but in french ! sorry !)
Personnaly i don't understand at ALL the ending ...
Did suguru really died ?. did Mahoro come back for he ? what is the meaning of her talking whith skijo sensei ? ...
I think there was too much interpretation in it ...

is there any talk of the mahoromatic manga being released in the US? did anyone do scanlations of the manga? I don't really follow any groups besides zyph and the hawks.

thanks,
Nephilim

gah, its was a good ending, i was worried mahoro was gonna be forever, but we all know that cant happen :p ne how its like many animes, a dramatic and quick ending, i didnt c it coming to tell u that =P

I think the ending was so-so. Probably could have been better but does not stop it from being one of my favorite series.

Nephilim, Ishin-Manga (Part of Ishin-Digital) is scanslating the manga. I think they are somewhere in vol. 4(not really sure though). For the most part the anime seems to be directly from the manga. I wonder if the ending is any different in the manga?

the manga endingWILL be different from the anime. I've mentioned it alteast 3 times in this thread....

The manga hasn't finished yet so Gainax had to make up their own ending.

And the intended Mahoromatic ending (form teh creators POV) would be in the manga since Gainax based the anime on the manga.

I believe that the Mahoromatic manga has been licensed. I'm not sure about it tho.

Meh. The ending was a let down.
I was hoping for something more in-tune to the rest of the anime, like Mahoro surviving the explosion and having her life time increased. The manga ending is listed on the mahoromatic wiki page if anyone's interested and it sounds somewhat better.

Back