Godannar

L

Lucky

Godannar
(a.k.a. Shinkon Gattai Godannar!!)

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

Well, this very special show has finally been finished, and quite frankly, I'm very impressed. The ending was cliche to no end, and yet it was extremely funny and entertaining.
From the grown up Anna, who certainly lost her pedo(ish) attractiveness gaining quite a bit of adult look to ever non-changing Milla and of course, the scene with Shizuru's cellphone at the wedding, which cracked me up, Godannar definitely delivers the laughs and the action
You just have to remember not to take it too seriously - which show itself makes a very easy task with the way it constanly hammers the viewer with self-irony.
To make the long story short - excellent ending. It fits the show like Milla's bikini =P

Last edited by a moderator:
I got to say that me to loved the ending =)
Imo its a awsome anime from the begining to the end.
Loved the "oldschool" merging system that they had.

and...
Never thougt that Go was gonna go into that cocoon...
And that catgirl mecha was just funny =)

Currently watching up on ep23 on my anime network on demand <3. I can't stop laughing. It's so cheesy sometimes, you can't help but laugh. definitely watching this until the end

Back