Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza

Quizap

[sadht]Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza[/sadht][sadhl=2697]nogizaka-haruka-no-himitsu-purezza[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Haha, it pretty much takes off RIGHT where they left off in the first season and with an introduction to a few new characters. This one doesn't seem as if it'll be just as funny though. It looks like it'll get more serious which kinda disappoints me since I liked how funny the first season was.

Either way, I'm going to stick with this until it's over regardless of how bad it may get since it is a sequel after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu 2: Purezza

I liked it, seemed like pretty much the same show. Although, I agree that it looks like they will focus more on the actual relationship and not the comedy. Unlike you tho, I'd rather see it that way.

I just watch for Mamiko Noto, i find it to be an easy watch cuz of her lol

This show doesn't really develop much but it's fun, so i don't mind.

I remember loving the first series, and this one just aint clicking as much with me.

Gonna keep watching anyway.

I actually enjoy it a bit more then first season, because even though Haruka is constantly embarassed, at least they don't try that annoying "too dumb to notice their feeling" play, that first season was so full of. Now the only question is how will they manage to progress the love triangle (soon to be polygon?) that they almost completely ignored so far. I sure hope they won't pull some "misunderstanding = I'm not talking to you" crap again...

Lol, no one else into this?

Episode 6
Yay a kiss... aw fuck, it was on the cheek.

that series has turned into a giant tease.
am I the only one who notice that every character in the show is indecisive when it comes to their feelings. at least yuto and haruka made some progress.

am I the only one who notice that every character in the show is indecisive when it comes to their feelings. at least yuto and haruka made some progress.

That's why I haven't been commenting. Nothing is really happening between them. Episode 6 is the first real episode that any progress has been truly made. And to make a comment on it... the beach house scene... I nearly died laughing at her comments through out it.

That's why I haven't been commenting. Nothing is really happening between them. Episode 6 is the first real episode that any progress has been truly made. And to make a comment on it... the beach house scene... I nearly died laughing at her comments through out it.

I did not like the beach house because
it looks like they are going to it but then something cock blocks them from it. the "joke" feels over used at this point.

I did not like the beach house because
it looks like they are going to it but then something cock blocks them from it. the "joke" feels over used at this point.

Ah, I see what you mean. For me, it's the first time I've actually laughed in the second season.

Hmmm I actually disagree... I mean the only characters that really matter are Yuto, Haruka and Shiina. Yuto and Haruka are slowly progressing, and Shiina gets discuoraged by the obvious show of affection between Haruka and Yuto.

The maids, the sister and the tsundere loli are just additional flavor, with no importance whatsowever.

the only time I had any type of emotion towards this anime was when
they showed Haruka doing the naked apron thing.

The memory of that is pretty fuzzy in my head atm. Probably because Kampfer's is still pretty vivid atm.

Yeah, every single time there lips get close, I'm just like "Wait for it... wait for it... let them get closer... and NOW!" *broom falls on head*

Ep 7

Hahahahah ~ 2 words: Complicated development!

Ep 8

LOL Yuuto being touched like a wild animal, HILARIOUS. Poor guy. Didn't really like this episode though. Not into that kind of stuff, young girl adult guy kind of anime. Really hope they don't do another episode like this.

wow... this development of eps 9 and 10 is so stupid, that I think either the scriptwriters had been drinking too much, or they gave that job to 5 years old... I mean if all the characters in this show were replaced with amoeabas they'd probably act better, and had more normal reactions to what's going on. And the fact, that in the next episode they will try to squeeze some artificial drama out of that ridicolous plot is even more sad...

Last edited:
Back