Pupipo!

Taek

Pupipo!

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.
-------------------------------------

3 eps of this out so far and it's been pretty damn awesome. Anime shorts really seem to be doing ok these last couple of seasons!

I thought about starting this thread, but short shows tend to not produce much discussion. It is good though.

Episode 5

This is actually one of the best shows this winter. Glad Azuma was saved, and it was pretty awesome how Wakaba and Po did it. Can't wait to see where this goes next week.

Episode 6.
Damn, look at Prince Moody there give that flat ghost a talking to. If he had a sunnier disposition, I'd almost think he was awesome.

Episode 12.
Well, that's an unfortunate hitch. Gotta be reborn to get rid of the spirit sense stuff. Bummer.

Episode 15:

Can't say that Po being their baby from the future came as a surprise, but the ending was a really nice one.

This show, along with Miss Monochrome, has shown me that shorts are nothing to look down on, and that they can deliver more content in 4 minutes than most other shows manage in 24. This was by far the best Spring 2014 anime for me, but it didn't exactly have stiff competition.

8/10

Ep 15

I have to say these last few episodes lifted the show from being a good short with some decent comedic references (dat Hokuto no Ken), to a brilliant little story about change and growing up. Man I absolutely loved it.

I'm giving it a 4.5/5

Back