Earl and Fairy

Re: Hakushaku to Yousei

I've enjoyed it so far. I wouldn't say its amazing, but it is worth watching. Btw, watch Toradora and tell me what you think.

Thanks for that. I probably won't watch Toradora. I've got five or six anime from this seasonalready - storing them to watch and review them once they're complete. And basically, I have no space for that.

If I watched/reviewed five or six anime from every season... urgh. I'd probably die from the stress.

Pfft, there's always time for more anime.

Out of curiosity, which ones are you collecting?

I dropped this after ep 4 I think. Wasn't interesting enough so I fell asleep and lost track of the plot. :baka:

i love this one

yes it's a crappy romance but something draws me to it anyway. i really like the characters i guess :P

For some reason I'm really enjoying this. I can't say why exactly because the animation is a bit weak and the story isn't the most amazing thing, either, at least so far as I can tell, but nonetheless I continue to like it quite a bit.

it's actually nice... so far thats what i could say about it... and it's somewhat wickedly enjoyable in a way....

it's actually nice... so far thats what i could say about it... and it's somewhat wickedly enjoyable in a way....

I agree sort of. I like stuff that doesn't follow the typical formula. So far it's decent I'm only on ep 5... the main dude is so over the top that it makes me laugh.

Back