Monogatari Series: Second Season

GekoHayate

Monogatari Series: Second Season

Synopsis, Screenshots, Reviews, Recommendations ~ Add Your Own Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here. Full reviews should be posted here. Forum rules and post guidelines can be found here.

g6UtGW6.jpg

PV: Preview
Nekomonogatari (White) PV: Preview
Kabukimonogatari PV: Preview short
Kabukimonogatari PV: Preview full
Otorimonogatari PV: Preview full

The Monogatari series returns for a second season! The anime will cover the chapters Nekomonogatari (White), Kabukimonogatari, Hanamonogatari, Otorimonogatari, Onimonogatari and Koimonogatari over the course of 26 episodes and is set to air on July 6th, 2013.

Fanboy/girl-ism is encouraged.

*EDIT* Hanamonogatari otherwise known as Kanbaru Demon will now be aired separately from Monogatari Series: Second Season.

Last edited by a moderator:
My body isn't ready for more haremshit powerpoint presentations with huge walls of text that appear for less than a second. :troll: Well time to rewatch the monogatari series again and the commentaries.

Anyway I'll just leave this here
tumblr_mksqjf8t251r472txo1_500.gif

Elder God Tier
Vampire, Crab (Bakemonogatari only), Bee, Araragi

God Tier
Black Cat, Pineapple man, Phoenix

High Tier
Snake, Immortal Killers Duo, Cat

Bros that aren't even bros tier
Snail, Monkey

Last edited:
I find Senjougahara sexy as fuck.

There, i said it.

:flip:

I'm more of a Kanbaru fan in that regard.

Also, I'm ready for this (first Monogatari series I'll be following weekly, by the way), but I haven't even seen Nekomonogatari Kuro yet... =D

When is this supposed to start airing, and what period of time in the stories does it cover? I'm still trying to figure out why the Kizumonogatari movie isn't out yet.

Ah, cool. Maybe after it's done airing those lazy bums at Baka-Tsuki will actually finish something after Neko White. I've been like halfway through the other ones forever now because people start translating one and then get bored and vanish.

Oh well, I like the Mayoi sequences better when they're animated anyway.

More toothbrush scenes incoming! On a serious note though, I hope this season will follow the trend of having amazingly witty dialogue.

Man, I'm more excited about this show than I can physically contain. I want to punch something while squealing like a Belieber.

And now I want to puke from that last statement.

In any case...
3OLozD0.jpg

GB7Pieu.jpg
Oz4gb04.jpg
1SynNHi.jpg

Kanbaru is a close 2nd to Senjougahara.

Brad, I don't think you realise what you say! Trying to fight me would be like trying to fight the Armoured Titan!

Now excuse my while I go masturbate my ego.

Stuff your poncy taekwondo, i've mastered the extremely powerful Roka "Pouch Technique" from D-Frag, you wouldn't even see me coming.
As long as it isn't the Ultimate Martial Art Technique Ever, Touma's Lunge Punch, I should be fine ;)
I'm actually unsure if i'll be able to contain my excitement on a weekly basis with this show, this is the first one i've watch as it airs, so things could get rough.
Same with me, in a way I'm not looking forward to it at all, because having to wait each week will kill me.

Ladies, please, your both beautiful.

But not as beautiful as meh Hanekawa

irllUFp.png
At first you were nice. Then you ruined it.

Guys, guys. Calm down. The girls all have their distinct differences. Weaknesses as well as strengths. They're all really good, well rounded characters. No need to fight over them. We all know who's the ring master after all.

Besides, you have it all wrong.

SHINOBU IS BEST GIRL :smile:

Bow before your thousands-of-years-old, donut loving, snaggletoothed, aviator-capped, loli vampire GODDESS!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA.

fGfdGg1.jpg
SBa0gA5.jpg
GvCtkKa.jpg
GI4ejvU.png
Sly2ujh.png

Back