Servant x Service

Damias

[sadht]Servant x Service[/sadht][sadhl]Servant-x-Service[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]
Trailer
PV #1 : There's more.
Gu-Hehe, I'm very much looking forward to this one.

Episode 1:

Oh man what a snoozefest. I just frowned more and more the further I got into the episode. This really isn't my type of comedy.

Episode 1:

Oh man what a snoozefest. I just frowned more and more the further I got into the episode. This really isn't my type of comedy.
I feared this...
:flip:
it could also be that you're just a boring person.
:troll:

I will only pick up this show if the general consensus seems to be good.

Episode One
Good show, good show. Didn't think the humor suited me at first, but I enjoyed it. Glad to see a show targeting at us adults every once in awhile. I'd say 90% of this show's humor is lost to anyone who hasn't worked in a crappy service job before though (aka: anyone still in high school).

Episode One
Good show, good show. Didn't think the humor suited me at first, but I enjoyed it. Glad to see a show targeting at us adults every once in awhile. I'd say 90% of this show's humor is lost to anyone who hasn't worked in a crappy service job before though (aka: anyone still in high school).
I haven't worked in that before, and I'm not in High school.
What does that make me?
:pokerface:

Well that depends on how broadly you define "service job". Because that term encompasses a lot of work.

^^^ Well yea, but a lot of the tropes discussed in this episode are pretty relevant to any service job
The co-worker who only wants to goof off, having to deal with irate customers without blowing your top or letting it depress you, the vets who are jaded and don't care anymore, etcetera. I could really relate to the whole experience of this show. I've seen all these characters in real life so many times, whether I was working in a restaurant, as a security guard, or as a customer service representative. Every service job has these kinds of similarities, at least in my experience.

It feels like working!!

which basically means it's damn amusing

Episode 1

I liked it, has a good vibe and the humour is well placed where it is. Of course Lucy is adorkable.

She has plenty of personality to keep me interested.

This was hilarious and as a former government employee I can sympathize.

Oh Hasebe, you silly goose! I can tell already your antics are going to have me falling off my chair.

If this really is the spiritual successor of Working!! I'm going to have to start watching that as well.

*Edit* Anyone else see the detail on the glasses in the ED? That is some detailed pouring animation.

Last edited:
Episode 1
Loving it so far. Aside Hasebe's antic, I was literally tripping chairs when I found out Yamagami's full name. I'm only comparing this with Working!! is because of that OP and that most of the character designs are older versions of Working!!'s characters o3o

Back