Bleach: The DiamondDust Rebellion - Mouhitotsu no Hyourinmaru

A

Asterisk

Bleach: The DiamondDust Rebellion - Mouhitotsu no Hyourinmaru

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

Judging by the special op for it and the 6 minute preview of the movie, I'd say this looks much better than the first movie.

for those who haven't seen the preview (poor subs and annoying ads at the end)
YouTube - Bleach The Movie 2: The DiamondDust Rebellion 6 Min Pre Sub

DVD released confirmed for Sept 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Bleach: The DiamondDust Rebellion

Where is this being released, in the U.S or in the rest of the world cause if its in the U.S I will late.

Re: Bleach: The DiamondDust Rebellion

It will probably be release next year in America, but the Subbed version will most likely come out within days of the DVD's release in Japan, like what happened with Memories of Nobody

What did you think of Diamond Dust Rebellion?

To be honest I LOVED IT!!!! But, I do feel that the movie could have been at least 30 minutes longer since everything seemed pretty rushed through. The animation was fantastic I think! However, what surprised me most was the music. The sountrack is one of the best anime soundtracks I've ever listened to - especially the song called "Trechery". That's the one that goes: "I can tell that you've never been true to me, I can smell that you're acting so fearfully, etc." I love it! What did you think?

Re: What did you think of Diamond Dust Rebellion?

It didn't have Senna and therefore sucked.

To be honest I HATED IT!!!! But, I do wish that the movie could have been at least 30 minutes shorter since everything seemed pretty stretched out and boring . The only good part was the animation! However, what surprised me most was the music. Usually Bleach has a pretty good soundtrack however the songs they picked for this movie were either a song they use in the show over and over or just suck, and the ending song sucked!

There, that's what I felt about it, I just reworded your post. And ther is already a thread about this in the anime review section.

Wow, Xennon... something you actually disliked???? *CANNOT COMPUTE*

To be honest I LOVED IT!!!! But, I do feel that the movie could have been at least 30 minutes longer since everything seemed pretty rushed through. The animation was fantastic I think! However, what surprised me most was the music. The sountrack is one of the best anime soundtracks I've ever listened to - especially the song called "Trechery". That's the one that goes: "I can tell that you've never been true to me, I can smell that you're acting so fearfully, etc." I love it! What did you think?

It did have an excellent soundtrack, with a lot of ambient traditional pieces. Overall, it was entertaining, but not earth-shattering.

Back