Yumeria

Damias

[sadht]Yumeria[/sadht][sadhl]Yumeria[/sadhl][sadhdr][/sadhdr]
This is going to be fun in a crazy sort of way. A little competition to see who can endure the longest from watching a "shitty" anime.
Game thought of by me.
Anime suggested by Linksword.

So participants, how many episodes a day. The fact that it's 12 episodes long, I could marathon this and possibly keep my sanity. :)

I think I tried to watch this anime over a year ago... I wasn't ready for it back then...

Well, I survived Kampfer.
But you'd pretty much need to hold me at gunpoint to make me watch the second season.
How many episodes a day? One?

You guys should make a skype channel and invite me in, I'd love to listen into your comments and laugh at the repressed memories it stirs up in my mind as well as our mutual suffering.

Mone Mone.

Two eps a day sounds about right to me. =)

In my case I'll probably have it downloaded by tomorrow, so if it's fine for everyone we could start then and there.

At least three of us are Europeans with just a One-hour time difference, no?
Norway, Scotland, Spain.

2 episodes a day sounds nice and I can finally get to use Skype, if we're gonna use it. We need moar people though. I want this to be as fun as possible. :D

I'll be going to bed early today.
Really early.
I've basically stayed up all night to try to readjust my internal clock.

Ehh, I can't watch it today... My family wants to head out for some family bonding. :)
We can start tomorrow, ANY time you guys want. It can be in the morning and I'll stay up past midnight. It can be in the afternoon and I'll wake up early. It can be in the evening... wait, never mind. I haz work (Tues-Thurs) but you get what I meant. :)

I can pretty much start this whenever as well.

Was gonna download it, but I think I'll just stream it instead... And I'm gonna go with the English dub... Just because.

Back