Ah! My Goddess: Fighting Wings

kainbloodheart

Ah! My Goddess: Fighting Wings

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

I found this picture on a few sites and it ment to be a promotional material for Fighting Wings (if what the websites say is true, can't verify the title as i can't read japanese) but it dosn't match the 2 episodes at all. Anyone got any ideas what ive missed or this could be?

amg71976541.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: AMG Fighting Wings

If not Fighting Wings, then maybe a movie, another OVA, or a promo for a third long awaited season. Hopefully the later.

Re: AMG Fighting Wings

i hope so too, from that cover im guessing a new goddess and posibly that watch can controll time or somet ?

It looks like a third season to me, I really hope this is true. More Ah! my goddess would be a good thing! :)

oK i just don't seem to get the obsession with this at first I thought it was going to be like melancholy of haruhi to me becasue i didn't like it at first but i couldn't stop watching it. after wasting an entire weekend and making my wife pissed at me for watching too much anime i can't justify the time. I thoughthtat it could have had a good story if it would have just concentrated on the central realtionship between belldandy and morosato. At any rate 50 eps was a little too much for me if it endded at season one i think it would have been fine. Withthat said I enjoyed the movie even though they still didn't kiss what is up withthat in anime it's like you watch 50 some eyed eps to see the damn kiss and you are left hihg adn dry. it pisses me off.

Back