Zettai Shougeki ~Platonic Heart~

FurDragon

I just watched zettai shougeki platonic heart DO NOT WATCH IT! ALtho it seems like a good anime the endding is so bad and sounds more like a Hentai ending. While there are no sex sences the endding proves it;s the same. In the end you find out the heart is a fake and the losers are trained and sold as sex slaves! This is not an anime imo and shouldn't be consitered one even if it has no sex sence the end is clear that the women where train till their minds broke. Also it turns out the main person's firend are all in on it and did it to kill her. I repeat DO NOT WATCH IT!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: zettai shougeki platonic heart (fake anime!)

You should put a lot of that in spoiler tags.

As someone who just finished it the other night, i agree with the "Do not watch" assessment of the OP.

You should put a lot of that in spoiler tags.

i tought about that but base on the whole thing and not learning bout the bad parts that i tell about till the endding and the way the women looked... This is not an Anime it's a hentai with no sex acts. The whole plot is to kill the one girl and sell the others as slaves? Sorry but i think people have the right to know this so they dont watch it and end up as disgusted as i did. I mean I feel sick after watching this and i also find this an insult to true anime.

Back