Tantei Opera Milky Holmes

Jtier

[sadht]Tantei Opera Milky Holmes[/sadht][sadhl=3294]tantei-opera-milky-holmes[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

I can't tell who the target audience is...it seems like a kid's show. But then...
Once there was a bleeped out cuss word, and they talked about hard nipples? Kinda strange =p

I thinking this show is strange so far. I'm going to watch it because I like Elly and the Sherlock Holmes references. By the way Sherlock Holmes and Moriarty would make awesome anime characters in their own show.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I was expecting battles with Phantom thieves like at the beginning of the first episode. Not things like catching bread thieves. >.>

I'm surprisingly pleased with the series because I was thinking it was going to be boring and nothing but a cutesy anime and was I wrong.... I put this in my back burner but my love for mysteries got me and when I had some free time I watched the 480p stream on Crunchyroll and bam!

Silly anime with detective girls who have "toys" which are their powers and eventually you find out most of them do it for the luxury they receive but I enjoy how they don't really drag anything but get into it. Episode 2 was a bit of the same but I'm hoping for a big change soon since the student body pres and some of the staff just make me think a cooler team rocket.

Ok, so anyone who manages to find this later, Ima just say the last handful of episodes actually managed to get decent. The anime's not all that amazing, but it gets pretty decent in the end. Of course, the ending made me gonk. Dx

I've decided to watch this and from episode 3 it gets pretty funny.
The guy that strips, G4 vs Milky Holmes, Baritsu...

I was quite hesitant on starting this at first but I was laughing my ass off after episode 1.

I love Sher's seiyuu, she makes bad jokes sound funny

What's more surprising is that I just marathon'd the show lol. It was just a silly show of stupid "detectives". I'll watch season two when it airs.

It probably was worse for me, having to wait a week at a time to know if something good was going to happen.

Mary and Kate (who I assume was an Olsen twins reference) annoyed the piss outa me. -.-

Two bodies, one soul: Mary and Katttttte

Everybody else + me: -_-

Them taking the cat since it looked like that guy was ridiculous...

As a side note, Twenty's nipples got pointier each episode. They looked grotesque lol

Back