Tsukuyomi -Moon Phase- - Anime-Planet forum

Go Back   Anime-Planet forum > Anime and Manga Discussion > Specific Anime Discussion

Notices

Old 10-12-2004, 12:21 AM   #1
Shinji103

Default Tsukuyomi -Moon Phase-

Tsukuyomi -Moon Phase-

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

I really liked episode one despite it being only a raw at the moment (it's a good thing that I can understand Japanese ). It's a nice little combinatioon of humor, drama, comedy, and even a little bit of action, and it looks like this series is going to go in a good direction.
Episode 1

Last edited by Cetonis; 10-20-2008 at 12:41 PM.
Old 10-14-2004, 09:33 AM   #2
Aydan
Otaku

Default Re: Tsukuyomi Moon Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103

Yes the same for me,
Episode 1

I'll give this a 8 out of 10. I love the kind of music they use (+ points) and the animation they use is ok too, it fits the setting.

I like this show,

I'm no expert, but mahou seems to have done an ok sub, this being their first project and all.

Last edited by Cetonis; 10-20-2008 at 12:42 PM.
Aydan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 10:04 AM   #3
dreadful

People, please mention the episode you're puting spoilers for

As far as topic in question, I think it's to emphasize the cuteness and make people easier to give in to her charms

ep 01

Old 10-14-2004, 12:26 PM   #4
Shinji103

For the scale score (which I forgot to give in my first post), I give this show a 9.5/10. Now if only the episodes (at least the raws) would be released for download faster. Episode 2 has been out in Japan since Teusday the 11th (approximately Monday our time), and it still hasn't been released as a raw yet .

Old 10-14-2004, 01:18 PM   #5
Aydan
Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103
So true.

Last edited by Cetonis; 10-20-2008 at 12:43 PM.
Aydan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 03:13 PM   #6
XMrNiceguyX
Head of the Pokémafia Propaganda department
Anime Fan in Training

Send a message via ICQ to XMrNiceguyX Send a message via MSN to XMrNiceguyX Send a message via Skype™ to XMrNiceguyX

One of the better series from what I've seen. Art reminded me a bit of Soultaker.. concept too.. Better yet: It might just be an excellent recommendation for it.

9/10 is my score based on one ep. musicwise, artwise and storywise it is interesting enough
Old 10-15-2004, 01:51 PM   #7
Shinji103

I just downloaded and watched the Chinese-subbed (I think) version of Tukuyomi episode 2. Geez, the subbers here are so slow lately :mad: . The episode has been out since Teusday, and the Chinese subbers had it up for download on Wednesday, but we still don't have it :mad: . Anyway it looks like the series is still going good. I don't really want to go into spoilers here because the episode is still not available for download from animesuki.com or anywhere (those slow-@$$es really need to move their situated butts on getting this series in at least a raw format to download :mad: ).
Old 10-15-2004, 02:00 PM   #8
Shinji103

Just a few spoilers

Ep2

Last edited by Cetonis; 10-20-2008 at 12:43 PM.
Old 10-18-2004, 08:49 PM   #9
Shinji103

WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE SUB THE FREAKING EPISODE 2 ALREADY???!!!! IT'S BEEN OUT FOR A WHOLE FREAKING WEEK!!!!!!!! AND MY MAIN SOURCE OF DOWNLOADING RAWS (www.mirkx.com/1.php) HAS APPARENTLY MOVED AGAIN, WITHOUT ANY HINT AS TO WHERE IT WENT!!!! And because of that I'm also cut off from a good supplier of Elfen Lied episodes. Does anybody know where I can at least get the raw of 13 of Elfen Lied when it is released? It's the only one I need (I know it hasn't aired in Japan yet, I just want to know where I can find it when it comes out). And all hopes of getting a subbed ep3 of Tsukuyomi anytime soon are pretty much dust at this rate (ep3 aired this morning in Japan).
Old 10-18-2004, 09:08 PM   #10
dreadful

actually EL airs on weekends and raw been out for at least a day though i don't think i'm in leberty to point out the source since it is licensed in the united states. After all, anime-planet is a forum site, nota distributor or torrents or releases. As far as subbed ep 02 of tsukuyomi been out since 16th by adtrw,i would recmmend searching baka-updates since they do post torrents sometimes. To your joy or dismay (depends on your preferentce) the file has softsubs and in ogm format so it's up to you whether to watch it subbed or raw. If you need help with .ogm file type check faq/tutorial section of the forum.