Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny - Page 51 - Anime-Planet forum

Go Back   Anime-Planet forum > Anime and Manga Discussion > Specific Anime Discussion

Notices

Old 02-17-2005, 02:15 PM   #501
Kazeumi
Anime Fan in Training

Send a message via ICQ to Kazeumi

Spoiler OP3
Old 02-17-2005, 02:18 PM   #502
Shinji103

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazeumi
Spoiler OP3
Kazeumi, you do realize the opening 3 that was just released is a fan-made thing and not official right? You can so tell by how all the scenes in OP3 are recycled from the series and preceding openings with a little twist with Adobe or some program. And the Destiny Gundam doesn't appear in OP3 either. That's a dead giveaway that it's only fan made. The fans didn't have any new material on the Destiny Gundam to show in OP3, so they cut it out entirely. The same with that huge Gundam thing in the 2nd opening. Some fans did something like this back when SEED was airing too. Although it would be nice if the song really was brought in for OP3. I love Megumi Hayashibara songs (I'm pretty sure it was Megumai Hayashibara, anyway).
Old 02-17-2005, 02:38 PM   #503
Kazeumi
Anime Fan in Training

Send a message via ICQ to Kazeumi

dang it was good anyway =)
Old 02-17-2005, 02:46 PM   #504
Shinji103

Quote:
dang it was good anyway =)
Indeed it was. Pretty dang good for fanime. (yes, I intentionally typed "fanime")
Old 02-17-2005, 03:18 PM   #505
ReCkLeSs_FiRe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103
Quote:
Spoiler OP3
Kazeumi, you do realize the opening 3 that was just released is a fan-made thing and not official right? You can so tell by how all the scenes in OP3 are recycled from the series and preceding openings with a little twist with Adobe or some program. And the Destiny Gundam doesn't appear in OP3 either. That's a dead giveaway that it's only fan made. The fans didn't have any new material on the Destiny Gundam to show in OP3, so they cut it out entirely. The same with that huge Gundam thing in the 2nd opening. Some fans did something like this back when SEED was airing too. Although it would be nice if the song really was brought in for OP3. I love Megumi Hayashibara songs (I'm pretty sure it was Megumai Hayashibara, anyway).
It was pretty good considering it was some adobe freak. But yeah, the song was from the 2nd opening to Shaman King (from way back in the day), "Northern Lights" by Megumi Hayashibara. Was a nice song though, and entertained me for minute and half it was :D
Old 02-17-2005, 03:21 PM   #506
Shinji103

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReCkLeSs_FiRe
But yeah, the song was from the 2nd opening to Shaman King (from way back in the day), "Northern Lights" by Megumi Hayashibara. Was a nice song though, and entertained me for minute and half it was :D
Ah. I'm not a Shaman King fan, so I wouldn't know about SK openings. It was a great song though, but Gundam doesn't have a history of using Megumi Hayashibara songs.

And it most certainly was a nice piece of eye-candy fanime.
Old 02-18-2005, 02:44 AM   #507
Kerghan
Otaku

i see your point shinji. Don't get me wrong i would LOVE for archangel to join ZAFT, im just saying that the way things are going right now, you just never know. hmmm on the other hand, if they join ZAFT, Kira wont kill Shinn.. oh well you cant have everything in this world.

"The best is deep quiet in which i live and grow against the world and harvest what they cannot take by fire or sword" Goethe
Kerghan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 06:24 AM   #508
Aydan
Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
Well, they did up the fanservice level quite a bit already, with Cagalli and wedding dress, and all those girls onboard Minerva (what is it with LunaMaria having a miniskirt? Every single on of other females onboard wears the standard knee-length one)
Hmm maybe I should make some time to see that. But I'll probably get irritated again, I'll just have to wait and see. *schedules a mini GSD marathon for today*

edit: lol it turned into a lost universe marathon.
Aydan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 04:23 PM   #509
MrAnderson
Anime Fan in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerghan
i see your point shinji. Don't get me wrong i would LOVE for archangel to join ZAFT, im just saying that the way things are going right now, you just never know. hmmm on the other hand, if they join ZAFT, Kira wont kill Shinn.. oh well you cant have everything in this world.
Ep 13 and 17
MrAnderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 11:42 PM   #510
Shinji103

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAnderson
Ep 13 and 17