Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny - Page 101 - Anime-Planet forum

Go Back   Anime-Planet forum > Anime and Manga Discussion > Specific Anime Discussion

Notices

Old 05-05-2005, 10:31 AM   #1001
Lucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103
Spoilers: Ack, sorry about that. >.> You don't have to let your attitude towards me make your editing biased, Lucky (it's clear as day in the tone of your edit comment). =p If you weren't biased against me on that, why didn't you make an edit comment as simple and plain as DJ's? That's the first time in heck knows how long you've had to put in spoiler tags for me.
That would be because an average time for me to edit spoiler tags into a post is <1min. You nested every single quote, so I had to edit the tags into every quote and then watch for spoilers in your replies and nest those separately. It is a mod's job to fix a small problem with a post, but having to effectively re-author it entirely is annoying to put it mildly. If you fail to understand that, well, no suprise for me on a personal level there =P, but my attitude towards you doesn't bias my modding in any way believe it or not. It just took a shitload of effort, which is what you see reflected in my mod message. I readily apologise for any possible misunderstandings there though.

Quote:
Aydan: It's more likely the Minerva wouldn't know, so you prove it.
The ship was sinking, obiviously unable to use it's main weaponry (mobile suits) and in process of being abandoned (which is an impossible task for a fast-moving ship in itself). About the only way to be more obivious would be to send a mobile suit with a smoke dispenser to write "we're going down" in the sky in all rainbow colors. Military captains are generally not as dense as you though =P
[poke]Waaaait... now I see why you identify with Shinn [/poke]

Quote:
Aydan, you spoke of no terms in your previous points that couldn't be used for atmospheric combat. You didn't say things like you fast the ship was sinking, or how fast it could travel on water, etc. So what naval terms might you be talking about? =p Sure there are other factors involved there that are unique to naval combat, but you didn't speak of them.
I did though. You just didn't bother reading/understanding the facts presented as usual. Return to my post to see the replies and some basic physics on this issue.

Quote:
Lucky: Sure the sea ship wouldn't be able to move really fast, but a gigantic ship flying on one engine when it should be flying on two under heavy enemy fire with enemy mobile suits swarming it like bees on a hive isn't going to be hitting any high speeds either.
I'm sorry but I'm not getting the reference. When was there such scene in SEED? Or are you referring to that old gundam show now?

Quote:
Let's see, you didn't provide evidence for your claims that my arguments were ridiculous about every time. I asked you to provide evidence several times, but you didn't provide it. =p
Since I don't have the aforementioned mobile suit (or a plane) with a smoke dispenser, I suppose you never will get it either, as you obiviosly don't even know how to follow hyperlinks posted by others, much less actually paying attention to what other people post. Shame, so much of my time wasted.
I do wonder, if I asked everyone if THEY think I backed my arguements with facts what the answer would be... Something tells me it will differ from yours in a rather fundamental way, but you'd just account that to everyone here hating you anyway.
Heck, in some cases you actually argue against a select few of the facts provided, while quoting them for reference. And yet you deny their existence. Nice!

Quote:
Actually, all the names in SEED and SEED D are spelled in the US the way Sunrise wants them spelled.
Thank you for presenting us with excellent proof of your utter lack of reading comprehension, that is if someone in this thread still needed any. This was exactly my point . If folks from Sunrise can't even understand/romanise the damn western names, how can you expect them to have a deep understanding of a nordic word that english language borrowed?
Old 05-05-2005, 12:27 PM   #1002
Shinji103

Aydan: Read my posts better. I did indeed include water. In fact, ship trying to fly upwards on one engine when it should be flying on two, will have a harder time than a ship that still has some floatability. And I'm sorry you'r egetting so low as to the poitn where you need to actually flat-out insult me. I never said anybody here weas stupid, and the "delusion" stuff with Anderson was sarcasm, which should have been obvious since I didn't have any hostile feelings towards him.

And before I even read Lucky's reply, I'm going to just stop my opposition to this altogether. It sounds like Lucky and Aydan are starting to become genuinely hostile, so they can go ahead and believe what they want before this turns into a flame war.

I, however, am now looking forward to whatever new info is going to be in PHASE 29, and the episodes following. I just want to see some Kira vs. Shinn just for the heck of it, without caring whowins the fight.
Old 05-05-2005, 01:03 PM   #1003
Lucky

Hmm.. the only one actually "hostile" to you was the post by anderson, where he let you rip for calling him a quitter. The rest of us just mock you, and having a blast at that =P
Old 05-05-2005, 01:08 PM   #1004
Aydan
Otaku

Arguments against Shinjis arguments, if you don't care anymore Shinji please don't read it.

My observation of your behavior was not an insult Shinji, just an observation, if you experienced it as an insult that's your problem not mine. (^_^)'''

Anyway another interesting poll on AnimeSuki
Best Gundam SEED Universe Character
Aydan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 11:18 PM   #1005
Kerghan
Otaku

my comments about ep28. Best_ep_so_far....

Kira is a badass. This has been proven before, but this episode firmly seated Kira on the Badass Throne.
Athrun is a tool, and Shinn is a bigger tool, words cant describe how much i hate the guy. Its a good thing though, because the show actually makes you side with characters.
Poor Cagali

"The best is deep quiet in which i live and grow against the world and harvest what they cannot take by fire or sword" Goethe
Kerghan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2005, 12:15 AM   #1006
Shinji103

Lucky & Aydan: Yeah, I take back the whole hostile part. I was in a rush to get that post up since I was about to leave for a major thing today and I just wanted to bring the episode 28 debate to a close before things got a bit messy. I've been gone the whole day and unable to post an apology for that, so I apologize now for the hostililty part. I just didn't want there to be any bad feelings here, so I tried to bring a close to the debates just a little too quickly with that post.
Old 05-06-2005, 07:43 AM   #1007
Aydan
Otaku

Spoilers from ep 30 - 33, read at your own risk, it's concerning Stellar.
This has not been confirmed by a second source mind you, this info "could" very well be false.

Taken from AnimeSuki.
Old 05-06-2005, 11:09 AM   #1008
Kerghan
Otaku

thanks aydan. that really sums the explanation of why Kira and Shinn are fighting in the end. I hope the gods of Gundam SEED will be merciful to us, and shinn wil die in the end

"The best is deep quiet in which i live and grow against the world and harvest what they cannot take by fire or sword" Goethe
Kerghan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2005, 01:12 PM   #1009
Shinji103

Kerg: Feh, Shinn won't die. =p
Old 05-06-2005, 02:37 PM   #1010
Aydan
Otaku

[off topic]
Your cat girls are just too cute Kerghan, especially the one that falls down. ^_^
[/off topic]