Baka to Test to Shokanjuu

Quizap

Hilarious. I thought it was going to be something else but this is so over the top stupid I couldn't help BUT laugh at everything in it. It's like Shugo Chara meets X amount of fighting anime shows thrown into one.

Re: Baka to Test to Shokanju

wow...

just...

wow...

speechless. i probably won't watch this but it did make me laugh most of the way... just wow. that was so silly.

HAHAHAH i laughed I'll admit that. I thought it was going to be WAY worse than it turned out to be

but time will tell if it stays like this or goes to the pooper

It's one of those shows you're almost embarrassed to like, haha, but I did like it. For some reason the thing that made me laugh the most was the
Voyeur. Even his summoned being didn't do anything but photograph girls, haha

Anyway, there is absolutely no seriousness to this show, it's all just about having fun, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, haha

Yeah, this is the only show that had me generally amused for the whole thing.

Wasn't going to pick this up because the manga is funny a bit rough. The anime smoothed it out quite nicely!

ep.2 lol

ok that was funny. i was 50/50 on if i would ever watch a 2nd ep but i laughed so much in ep 1 i had to see another.

this was hilarious.

Yup. Again, it's all really fun and ridiculous and funny. I'm really enjoying this show's lack in seriousness, which is in direct contrast to a lot of the stuff I've been watching. And again, my favorite character continues to be the Voyeur, haha

Voyeur is such a great name and the "mi mi mi mi mi mi mi" (episode 2) had me freaking busting my guts laughing. The ecchi level isn't too over the top either. The show's comedy relies on more then just
accidental groping and pantsu shots which is a nice change. The show's main concept is the stupidest thing I've seen in along time but they pull it off so well. I really like this series.

I don't laugh out loud at many things. Even if I find them funny, I just sort of smile at it. This show have be rolling on the floor in some parts >_> Will definitely be keeping up with it. The last show that made me have constant giggle fits was Maria Holic, so here's hoping this is going to place the gap Maria Holic left when it finished!

omg. ep 3 had me rolling

this is just a hilarious fun anime. and my 2nd favorite for the season. wild... considering how stupid it looked, but this is just hilarious.

there were several moments that had me splitting a side, i mean i had to pause it to catch my breath. Just hilarious.

by far the best comedy this season that doesn't rely on still shots of the moon.
every episode is pure win at this point.

I love the inclusion of the guy that's gay for Yoshii.

ep4 wow... that was so funny i had tears in my eyes i was laughing so hard. This is a fun anime.

I completely love this anime. I've watched every episode out so far several times. Episode 4 was amazing I was laughing so hard that my sides were hurting.

This show would work as a pickmeup, it's awesomely hilarious

I like the character progression from ep. 4, the FMA reference; the whole thing was great.

Well it was obviously a joke that made it seem similar to the
KKK, but apart from that...my guess is it's FFF because they're in class F. The rule just seems to be to not like girls, I guess? It's the Sausage Fest Fraternity, haha

Back