Chu-Bra!!

Quizap

Chu-Bra!!

Synopsis, Screenshots, Reviews, Recommendations ~ Add Your Own Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here. Full reviews should be posted here. Forum rules and post guidelines can be found here.

...Uh, what the.. what did I just watch? I don't know how to comment about this at all. 5 minutes... still can't think of what to say. Just what did I just watch again?

EDIT: It was funny, I'll give it that.. at least to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Chu-Bra!

I think this has to be a tie with Ladies vs Butlers! as the dumbest 20 minutes of anime i've watched since Akikan... yes... this was worse then 11eyes (frankly these anime made me think my rants in the 11eyes topic seem... childish and shallow. i don't even know where to start on these two)...

I think i just lost 20 points of IQ.

now i'll go and bleach my eyeballs, try to find some way to get amnesia and forget i ever saw those two pieces of garbage.

It was pretty meh. :drink::drink::drink:

Edit: Scratch that. It was actually pretty bad once I think about it. About the only thing I liked was the ending song with the dancing cakes.

Chu-Bra 01 | Oishii Anime

first thoughts... lol

azanimefan this is going to be way worse than Ladies vs Butlers IMO
I don't quite get the relation to 11eyes....

oh... i ranted about how god awful the writing was for 11eyes because it was such a stupid story i wish i never watched it last season.

I don't know about this being worse then ladies v butlers... they're both so titanically stupid and over the top ecchi, i was left half in a coma after watching them.

I mean one basically was about some delinquent who "accidentally" molests a few dozen girls while being chased by some monumentally stupid girl with giant drill hair. I put the word "accidentally" in quotes because the concept that one person molesting and sexually assaulting so many girls in 20 minutes by "accident" all the while flashing more panties and bras and showing more random bath scenes then i think have ever been crammed into a 20 minute anime was so brain dead retarded i didn't know how to take what i just watched.

Meanwhile Chu-Bra must hit every NEET-Otaku-Lolicon in japan's sweet spot. While LvB was just brain dead ecchi, this was brain dead lolicon-ecchi. I mean who sits around and reads the proposal for this and says "12 year old girls fixated on wearing sexy underwear! Now that's must see TV!" Can you see the director one day saying... "the first episode lacks something... i know... lets have a scene where a 12yo's breasts are TALKING, with animated mouths and everything!" God.. i think i need to hit my head with a hammer a few times. I thought i had scraped that scene out of my head already... clearly i didn't pour enough Drano in my ear.

LOL seriously why do you watch ecchi shows if you hate them so? Even the ones you seem to "enjoy" you hate XD

i'll take a silly maid ecchi over loli ecchi anyday

LOL seriously why do you watch ecchi shows if you hate them so? Even the ones you seem to "enjoy" you hate XD

i'll take a silly maid ecchi over loli ecchi anyday

Generally i don't. Oh... i've seen some anime that fall into the ecchi genre... some are rather funny, more like comedies which for one reason or another threw ecchi in... though most of them i probably would have enjoyed just as much without it.

This winter looked so god awful from the preview in the main forums I'm sorta sampling every anime this season in the hopes of finding something new to add to the watch list... first season i've chosen to do that.

And you're right.. i think Kampfer might have been the first full bore 100% ecchi anime i found amusing despite it being trash... what can i say. I like watching B movies and that anime was the equivalent of a "B" movie in my mind (up until the end, when for some inexplicable reason it decided to take itself seriously for 20 minutes and completely ruined itself)

That said, this anime got dropped after the first ep. lol

this show is about an underwear club so yeah it's dumb

[/I] Can you see the director one day saying... "the first episode lacks something... i know... lets have a scene where a 12yo's breasts are TALKING, with animated mouths and everything!"

she may be 12 but her breasts are at 25. I thought the talking boob gag was the funniest moment in an otherwise so/so intro episode. don't get me wrong there's no way this is going to be good but it might (hopefully) be somewhat entertaining.

I think this has to be a tie with Ladies vs Butlers! as the dumbest 20 minutes of anime i've watched since Akikan...

akikan! wasn't supposed to be smart. it's about soda cans that battle each other. that said akikan! was ****ing amazing you sir are wrong.

Last edited:

this show is about an underwear club so yeah it's dumb

akikan! wasn't supposed to be smart. it's about soda cans that battle each other. that said akikan! was ****ing amazing you sir are wrong.

akikan! is a poor copy of sekirei

Hmm..the episode was kinda..er...how do you say it. Disturbing. Maybe it will get good. maybe it won't. Who knows. can't judge an Anime on the first episode.

Hmm..the episode was kinda..er...how do you say it. Disturbing. Maybe it will get good. maybe it won't. Who knows. can't judge an Anime on the first episode.

There comes a time in a man's life where yes, you'l be able to tell. Because unless it's not slated to end, it's not likely to get any better or you see where it's going.

I guess this show is meant for people curious about young developing breasts? That's all episode 2 said to me...:...:

Well this was just...weird...I won't drop it though since I try to not drop any anime no matter how bad...

What do you expect from an anime called chu-bra that talks about an underwear club? of course is bad lol.

Back