Rec - Anime-Planet forum

Go Back   Anime-Planet forum > Anime and Manga Discussion > Specific Anime Discussion

Notices

Old 07-20-2009, 01:37 AM   #1
samshadow999
Otaku

Default Rec

Rec

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

Gotta say, after episode 1, i'm ...... hooked lol

Episode 1 was a pretty awesome first ep.

I just found it a really well done episode, quickly introducing the characters and romance without it seeming trashy or rushed.

I'll post my thoughts on the other 3 eps soon.

Last edited by rockenroll4life; 07-21-2009 at 06:47 AM. Reason: Added header.
samshadow999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 02:19 AM   #2
KiraRin
MY DNA IS MADE UP OF ANIME

Default Re: REC

Another of my favourite shows! The pacing is perfect, Aka is adorable and there are many laugh out loud moments.

There is such a cute dynamic between Aka and Fumihiko, you just want their relationship to be perfect. But the show is much more realistic when it comes to love than some others, so it makes for some highly addictive viewing ;)

H.
KiraRin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 02:30 AM   #3
samshadow999
Otaku

Just seen episode 2, 3 and 4, I'M ADDICTED! O.o' I could marathon this, it's gunna be sooo hard to hold back until thursday now lol :(

Aka and Fumihiko = AWESOME!
The development between the two characters in such short eps is too good.

It's cute, it's sweet, it'll make you awwwwwwwww all the way through, yet it does stay realistic, reminds me of any real life realtionship, it's refreshing.

Old 07-20-2009, 02:35 AM   #4
Xennon

I didn't even watch it yet, having trouble... gonna have to go with what you did sam. Shit, what are you getting me into man...I'm gonna be addicted, and don't you dare watch ahead and just play it off like you followed the schedule, I'll know, because I'm watching you! I'm always watching you...

"I've found out in life that you can't live in the past... or the future, or the present." - Al Bundy
Xennon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 03:01 AM   #5
samshadow999
Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xennon View Post
I didn't even watch it yet, having trouble... gonna have to go with what you did sam. Shit, what are you getting me into man...I'm gonna be addicted, and don't you dare watch ahead and just play it off like you followed the schedule, I'll know, because I'm watching you! I'm always watching you...
I can wait i think

No i can lol, i won't maybe take a little peak at the next ep.....

Seriously man, your gunna fuckin love it, but i can wait, i can wait *Talks to self while rocking back and forth like a crazy person* i can wait....hehe.....how hard can it be?

And man i never thought of watching ahead and playing it off like i followed the scedule? NICE IDEA! but seriously, i won't, but can you hold back shonen? O.o THAT IS THE REAL QUESTION!!!!!! No.....it really is the real question

P.s: Seems like 'No', 'but' and 'seriously' all seem to crop up alot in this :/

Old 07-20-2009, 03:05 AM   #6
Pfoiffee
Otaku

Send a message via MSN to Pfoiffee

Watched this series and I actually enjoyed it a bit, despite the strange opening it had to the episodes lol.

If you're into all the romance and comedy stuff, I "REC"omment watching this.

"O Quam Sancta, Quam Serena, Quam Benigna, Quam Amoena, O Castitatus Lilium"

"Bei Nacht im Dorf der Wächter rief: Elfe!, Ein ganz kleines Elfchen im Walde schlief wohl um die Elfe!"

My Claims
Pfoiffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 03:10 AM   #7
Xennon

Quote:
Originally Posted by samshadow999 View Post
I can wait i think

No i can lol, i won't maybe take a little peak at the next ep.....

Seriously man, your gunna fuckin love it, but i can wait, i can wait *Talks to self while rocking back and forth like a crazy person* i can wait....hehe.....how hard can it be?

And man i never thought of watching ahead and playing it off like i followed the scedule? NICE IDEA! but seriously, i won't, but can you hold back shonen? O.o THAT IS THE REAL QUESTION!!!!!! No.....it really is the real question

P.s: Seems like 'No', 'but' and 'seriously' all seem to crop up alot in this :/
Was that supposed to come out like a recovering crack addict going through withdrawal, or was that just natural coming from you? I couldn't understand a single thing lmfao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfoiffee View Post
If you're into all the romance and comedy stuff, I "REC"omment watching this.
GTFO!!1!11!

"I've found out in life that you can't live in the past... or the future, or the present." - Al Bundy
Old 07-20-2009, 03:12 AM   #8
Xennon

Anyways, I'll start watching this later today, around 5 or 6... gotta get the abd taste out of my mouth from Aquarian Age, bleh!

Old 07-20-2009, 03:23 AM   #9
samshadow999
Otaku

Quote:
Was that supposed to come out like a recovering crack addict going through withdrawal, or was that just natural coming from you? I couldn't understand a single thing lmfao.
Convo's with you are just the peachiest eh? lol
I'll laugh if you and i agree on something, such as this series being awesome.

Quite interesting being this is a buddy group

Quote:
Anyways, I'll start watching this later today, around 5 or 6... gotta get the abd taste out of my mouth from Aquarian Age, bleh!
Take your time bby <3 lol

No really, this should take the abd taste right out, i think you'll love it, just a guess though.

Old 07-20-2009, 03:44 AM   #10
Xennon

Quote:
Originally Posted by samshadow999 View Post
No really, this should take the abd taste right out, i think you'll love it, just a guess though.
Im tired as fuck, I just got done working out, I gotta wake up in 5 hours... and I will now correct every misspelling you make. You better prey to god you are using firefox, because I'ma be all over your ass now. I'm gonna be on you like white on rice, like a turd in a blanket, like stink on shit, like pubs on velcro, like a hobo on a muffin, like a cheap suit. I'll be all over you like red on a rose, like a fat kid on cake, like a... like a... like a hawk! Yeah, you just wait. Like a madman... you hear me... a mad man!!!