Rail Wars!

Got it ffrom the Anime Lottery. I was kind of looking forward to it, since I liked the MC's and his female companion's designs and the whole thing being about trains sounds fun. And then I saw this in the PV:
7ehB63A.gif

Please kill me now.

Got it ffrom the Anime Lottery. I was kind of looking forward to it, since I liked the MC's and his female companion's designs and the whole thing being about trains sounds fun. And then I saw this in the PV:
7ehB63A.gif

Please kill me now.

They're not pulling any punches, are they? Looks like one of the main chars has terminal breast cancer and her dying dream is to fight on a train station.

Most impressive.

Someone should tell the poor girl it wouldn't be so hard to run if she didn't stuff watermelons in her bra.

She's going to knock herself out.

7ehB63A.gif

Please kill me now.

We're gonna be breast bros :megusta: Legitimately because I got this as well and not just me being a perv by watching this crap.

And doesn't that hurt? All that bounce bounce bounce to the ounce?.

Yup, I'm watching it for the boobs too because this will definitely be stupid.

7ehB63A.gif

You know, I imagine forcing someone with tits like that to go running without a bra is considered a serious form of torture.

7ehB63A.gif

Please kill me now.

Jesus, lady. It's called a sports bra.

Still waiting for subs, but I can already say that the animation for the trains looks amazing!
it doesn't

Still waiting for subs, but I can already say that the animation for the trains looks amazing!
it doesn't

If its not in 3D, without faces, and no Ringo Starr as narrator, I'm not interested. And so should the rest of y'all. What's there to see in Rail Wars? :megusta:

7ehB63A.gif

Please kill me now.
Maybe she uses her breasts as a source of her shounen power and slaps people with them. And by the size of them they should be hitting hard.

Back