Canvas 2 ~Niji Iro no Sketch~

DemonRoach

Banned
[sadht]Canvas 2 ~Niji Iro no Sketch~[/sadht][sadhl=1471]canvas-2-niji-iro-no-sketch[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Well, everything was going very good...yeah up until about episode 22?....

really, this garbage should be outlawed in japan. I've seen enough animes where at the last second, the main character decides to commit lifelong incest for no good reason.

There was no reason for it not to be Kiri..no reason. Insane! INSANE!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Canvas 2

I think the whole thread should just be closed - I think we're probably the only two who've seen it :D

Still, put it in spoiler. Ruin the entire show by not putting it in tags. It is a love triangle, you ruin the entire show by saying who he picks.

No its not a love triangle. A character can't just up and make an oddball choice at the end and say well ye she was in the running all allong, lol my mom is in the running, im not porking her am i?>

So it's not a love triangle? So there aren't two girls in love with him? He doesn't have to decide which girl to pick? Since when did they change the definition of "love triangle".

Get over cultural differences. You have seen a good bit of anime, you think you would be used to this kind of shit. In Japan, it really isn't that big of a deal, that is why you see it pop up so many times.

i've watched the first 2 eps and it made me want to quit anime altogether... is it worth the watch.... I like a good romance anime and the love triangle seems good... but overall the pacing bored me to death.... and him being a art student seems to be a brick wall in me relating to the plot....

does the story pick up after ep 2?

It has been awhile since I watched it, in fact, it was the first ever romance i have seen. I really liked it at that time. I'm sure if I rewatched it I wouldn't be as amazed as I was the first time around, but nevertheless it was a good watch. It is a slow pacing all the way through, but plot wise, it gets good the more it progresses.

i've watched the first 2 eps and it made me want to quit anime altogether... is it worth the watch.... I like a good romance anime and the love triangle seems good... but overall the pacing bored me to death.... and him being a art student seems to be a brick wall in me relating to the plot....

does the story pick up after ep 2?

I'd personally say that this series isn't for you if you found the pacing of the first two bad - I didn't mind the pacing myself, but I'll admit that it doesn't get particularly faster at any point during the series.

I seem to remember Canvas 2 being an all right series - mediocre, but still interesting enough to keep watching it.

I'd personally say that this series isn't for you if you found the pacing of the first two bad - I didn't mind the pacing myself, but I'll admit that it doesn't get particularly faster at any point during the series.

I seem to remember Canvas 2 being an all right series - mediocre, but still interesting enough to keep watching it.

Yeah, it wasn't as memorable a show as KGNE for example, but it was entertaining.

So, i just finished watching canvas 2 niji iro no sketch...when i first started watching it, i couldnt stop, it was so addiction... i have work in a few hours, but the ending made me so furious, i decided to rant a lil instead of resting...

so honestly...WTF?!?!?! ok, so i understand he has trouble believeing he is good enough for kiri...and that his cousin, which i believe is through marriage or something, keeps flirting with him so of course his hormones go on the loose...BUT DAMN IT, up to episode 24, EVERYTHING is great, he and kiri are happy, elis is goin to paris to start a great life surrounded by art, and tomoko is happy with life. well, then episode 25 rolls on by with its ugly head. EVERYTHING CHANGES?!?!?! damn it, so kiri has this love from forever ago, which she finally gets, and their relationship ends cause within the time it takes to paint something, hiroki conviniently decides to love elis...oh, and tomoko doesnt take her pills on the plane...but then she wakes up in some hospital....so she fails at life and death...omg that ending just pissed me off...and i thought mahoraba was bad when all the girls get a clone of that main guy...some endings are just so half assed that it sickens me...but something like seto no hanayome, ah yes, the main character makes a decision, sticks with it, and the ending does not fail me.

buy hey, what do i know? im just a person who watches anime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: canvas 2 niji iro no sketch

If you truly find it that disappointing of a ending watch School Days Anime. Although, you need to watch it when the website writes that it's a normal romance, but they choose to hide the fact that it's truly about suicide.

Re: canvas 2 niji iro no sketch

If you truly find it that disappointing of a ending watch School Days Anime. Although, you need to watch it when the website writes that it's a normal romance, but they choose to hide the fact that it's truly about suicide.

The ending of school Days TV isn't disappointing. If you feel like that the main protagonist is a butthole and he should die? Then the anime story-plot has served it's purpose.

* requesting merge tread

*Thread merged with already existing "Canvas 2 ~Niji Iro no Sketch~" thread*

Greetings mbluver8989, Before you create a thread in the Specific Anime Section please make sure to check out if the thread already exist by looking at the "Alphabetical List" that are stickied at the top of the sections. If a thread does not exist feel free to make a new one, else post in an existing one.

Your friendly moderator,
~rock

:P sorry bout that haha, it was late and i just NEEDED to rant about how amazingly...AWFUL the ending was...ugh...i still feel the distain in my...mind? iono, but yea, to me, the series ends at episode 23..

This was my first romance anime, so most of my feelings toward the show are nostalgia, but I just remember being in disbelief from the ending.
I liked him with Kiri, but I also didn't like Elis leaving. So when the end rolled around (and this was my first ever romance/love triangle), I figured Elis would stay somehow. But man, I didn't know how the show ended once I completed it. I had to watch it like 3 times to figure out he went to Paris with Elis and got freaky with her. I didn't hate/love the ending, but I didn't think it was awful.

God...
The dude should have at least drawn a picture of his cousin at the end instead of copying her angel idea but making it blue instead of red.
But..., while I was also rooting for the childhood friend, I guess this way prevents any lasting damage to the characters bonds.

Back