New 'school' type tags - please post suggested anime/manga for them! - Page 3 - Anime-Planet forum

Go Back   Anime-Planet forum > Site Information > Site Announcements

Notices

Old 08-26-2013, 08:47 AM   #21
ThoughT
Narumon Z

Default Re: New 'school' type tags - please post suggested anime/manga for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sothis View Post
we already have both a "food" tag for anime/manga, and a "cook" tag for characters, so i dont think the cooking school tag that was added is too much of a stretch
Ooooh I didn't see the food tag. Thank you for pointing that out to me ! :-)

Still though.. that tag group has less than a page of related Anime. Assuming that all cooking school anime is already tagged food and not all food tagged anime is also school related then we can derive that we have also less than a page of 'Cooking School' anime.. I don't know if that warrants a new tag.

__________________________________________________ _____

Anyways I will share with you what I thought of when I originally saw this post. It would be great to have more advanced search functionality..

ie: to be able to search 'Cooking' AND 'Vampires' tags together at the same time
or 'Mystery' NOT 'Slice of Life'

to be able to do this would definitely be a great help when searching for more specific types of anime. This way you can get a more specific result without having to have very specific tags.
ThoughT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 09:01 AM   #22
sothis
Overlord

Default Re: New 'school' type tags - please post suggested anime/manga for them!

^that already exists too - go to the browse all anime page: Browse Anime by Title: ALL - Anime-Planet , click 'show advanced options' (next to the search area right above the table of anime), then click a tag once to include, or twice to exclude

anyways, i've already added the cooking school tag and don't plan on removing it

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Adding Anime - Synopsis Templates | Twitter | MySpace

[sixth sense voice] I SEE BRITISH PEOPLE - Control my signature or avatar!
sothis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 01:12 PM   #23
lisauntie
Narumon Z

Isn't "Mixed Vegetables" a manga where the main characters attend a cooking school?
lisauntie is offline   Reply With Quote