Rozen Maiden Zurückspulen

Etue

[sadht]Rozen Maiden ( 2013 )[/sadht][sadhl]rozen-maiden-2013[/sadhl]
2m5017o.jpg

[sadhdc][/sadhdc]

PV: Preview
I needed to be the one to make this for obvious reasons.
Pre-air comments:

Wut, I labeled the topic name Rozen maiden 3?
Eh... My fail... Corrected...

Do I have to say I'm looking forward to this anime?
I'm also terrified that this adaption will suck terribly making the Rozen Maiden franchise have yet another horrible incident associated with it.

For those that don't know, this will follow the reboot manga rather than the original one. It supposedly starts out as a parallel world kind of story. Some things might be strange if you haven't seen the prior seasons but it could very well stand on it's own. I do think they will retell most of the original but I cannot guarantee that.

Last edited:
Re: Rozen Maiden ( 2013 )

[sadht]Rozen Maiden ( 2013 )[/sadht][sadhl]rozen-maiden-2013[/sadhl]
2m5017o.jpg

[sadhdc][/sadhdc]

PV: Preview
I needed to be the one to make this for obvious reasons.
Pre-air comments:

Wut, I labeled the topic name Rozen maiden 3?
Eh... My fail... Corrected...

Do I have to say I'm looking forward to this anime?
I'm also terrified that this adaption will suck terribly making the Rozen Maiden franchise have yet another horrible incident associated with it.

For those that don't know, this will follow the reboot manga rather than the original one. It starts out as a parallel world kind of story. Some things might be strange if you haven't seen the prior seasons but it could very well stand on it's own. I do think they will retell most of the original but I cannot guarantee that.

That is unfortunate I was hoping to get into this straight away but if I will miss out on some thing without watching prior seasons then maybe I should wait with this anime I watch the anime prior to this.

Re: Rozen Maiden 3

I'm a bit cited to see this in today's modern animation style and techniques compared to the previous series.

Re: Rozen Maiden ( 2013 )

That is unfortunate I was hoping to get into this straight away but if I will miss out on some thing without watching prior seasons then maybe I should wait with this anime I watch the anime prior to this.

I can't guarantee you will miss much without seeing the prior season if anything. However this is intended to be a adaption of the reboot which by itself started out as an alternate world.

I kind of expected the alternate world angle from the reboot to be present, the previews confirmed it.

I'm watching the first season at the moment, and 7 episodes in i'm not sure about it. It's actually a bit annoying at times as well.

I'll definitely finish it though, i'm just not sure if i like it or not yet. Let me know if the new one follows a similar story though, because i might just pick it up after i finish the first season, rather than watching the second right now.

The second season kind of went into it's own canon due to the manga going on haitus during it's run. ( about half way ) However you should DEFINITELY watch the Ouvertune OVA's as it gives backstory on Suigintou and the other dolls that is rather interesting and could very likely not be adapted into the 2013 anime.

Ahh Etue, my nemisis in all things Rozen Maiden the time is almost upon us.

So, is this going to follow the "How to make a girl" storyline? is that what you're implying? To be honest, I have not been paying attention as I have been more interested in finding out how they're going to handle Gatchaman.

Anywho, cannot wait to see our respective Dolls pitted against each other.

Ahh Etue, my nemisis in all things Rozen Maiden the time is almost upon us.

So, is this going to follow the "How to make a girl" storyline? is that what you're implying? To be honest, I have not been paying attention as I have been more interested in finding out how they're going to handle Gatchaman.

Anywho, cannot wait to see our respective Dolls pitted against each other.

I was wondering when you were going to post. Eternal Shinku lover my mind had not let the memories of our battles fade! It is not the one we had been mistaken by poor uttered words that will be felled. No it is one who's lips uttered those and brought hate upon. Still she has not changed her ways as she continues to be as such. Is it but wonder why this happened? Truly the faulted one is there.

♫♪The flames of war brew higher. ♫♪

Know that she will rise from the flames, beautifully.

All an all I'm just frightful that this adaption will suck. :crying:

But if it's going to be good I'll be the most happy person that is happy for happiness.

Oh wow, I didn't even realize they were making a 3rd season. I hope it's going to be as good the the OVA's and not as shambled as the 2nd season. Definitely going to watch this when it's done airing.

P.S Crossing my fingers so that DEEN doesn't ruin it somehow. :seriously:

Oh wow, I didn't even realize they were making a 3rd season. I hope it's going to be as good the the OVA's and not as shambled as the 2nd season. Definitely going to watch this when it's done airing.

P.S Crossing my fingers so that DEEN doesn't ruin it somehow. :seriously:

I mislabeled the topic, it's a sort of re-adaption. But it uses material from the rebooted manga. I can't say more because I haven't read into it myself. :@_@:

I was wondering when you were going to post. Eternal Shinku lover my mind had not let the memories of our battles fade! It is not the one we had been mistaken by poor uttered words that will be felled. No it is one who's lips uttered those and brought hate upon. Still she has not changed her ways as she continues to be as such. Is it but wonder why this happened? Truly the faulted one is there.

♫♪The flames of war brew higher. ♫♪

Know that she will rise from the flames, beautifully.

All an all I'm just frightful that this adaption will suck. :crying:

But if it's going to be good I'll be the most happy person that is happy for happiness.

You just go make me some tea, and put my detective Kunkun dvd into the player like a good girl..:drinking:

I hope it doesn't suck either, but I don't think it will. It is Rozen Maiden after all. We will DESU DESU DESU and we will love it.

I mislabeled the topic, it's a sort of re-adaption. But it uses material from the rebooted manga. I can't say more because I haven't read into it myself. :@_@:

Oh well, let us hope that it is going to be a blast nonetheless.

I really don't know what it's going to be about either, other than it sounds like it is going to be the "Alternate Universe" telling.

Like I said, I have been scouring the internets looking for clues as to what the new Gatchaman Uniforms are going to look like and figured RM will be what it will be. We could all be delightfully surprised.

Ha. Not surprised it was you who started the thread, Etue :frustrat:

I kept seeing the "desu desu" reference all over the net, decided to see what all the fuss was about. Hopefully this'll be good, picked it on a whim after all. If not, I have the manga to look over.

I pretty much have to see the new OP since it's Ali Project, and their previous themes have been particularly earwormy pieces.

Whether I can sit through another season of Gothic Lolita dolls engaged in battles for some reason... I have no idea, honestly. I remember liking Sugintou? Shit, this was a while ago and I wonder how badly it's aged in the interim.

I pretty much have to see the new OP since it's Ali Project, and their previous themes have been particularly earwormy pieces.

Whether I can sit through another season of Gothic Lolita dolls engaged in battles for some reason... I have no idea, honestly. I remember liking Sugintou? Shit, this was a while ago and I wonder how badly it's aged in the interim.

Yay ali project is doing the op the show is off to a great start already, I hope they have the same VA's as well. Does anyone know the release date of the first episode / the cast list would be great if they have the same cast.

let's just hope there isn't going to be a desu overload this time after a while it annoys me

Best, yes they are using the same Voice Cast as the original series.

It premieres today, July 4th.

Episode 1:
Gotta say, the opening song perfectly matches the Rozen Maiden series.

Anyway, that was one hell of a first episode. I didn't think that they would introduce all seven sisters in the first episode AND have two of them die. Looks like everything was set up so that the alternate dimension episode could air next week.

Last edited:

Episode 1
So ok, they are going with the Alternate Dimension story, cool cool..I never read the manga so I am interested in how they are going to tie the two together.

Die-hards are probably going to dislike how disconnected this episode was from the original series..it was a little weird too as it was basically a recap episode where they changed a couple things. It also went fast, and had some weird edits.

Poor Hinaichigo, she and Souseiseki was made quick work of, and Hina got her ugly manga end that I had heard about (worse than the original series).

Kind of took the emotional weight out of it though, since she was reintroduced and immediately whacked. I remember being almost inconsolable when she left Traumend..it was so sad.

I liked Souseiseki's more feminine look this time.

Shinku as much an Ouju as I remembered..Suigintou still deliciously evil and misunderstood.

Non-spoily stuff: The OP was good. Not jaw dropping but DAMN I loved the ED.

The commercials were a bit much.

Other than that, welcome back Rozen Maiden. I missed you.

Desu

Back