TACO Target: Halloween! DBLE pts (+ more) for recs & reviews on anime/manga 16th-26th - Anime-Planet forum

Go Back   Anime-Planet forum > General > Club Chat > TACO: The Anime-Planet Contributors Organization

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 07:54 PM   #1
NarkyOtic
Narkylepsy
Otaku

Default TACO Target: Halloween! DBLE pts (+ more) for recs & reviews on anime/manga 16th-26th

It just wouldn't be a Halloween Edition without a blindingly obvious theme, and what better way to get into the spooky spirit of the lead-up to All Hallows' Eve than to offer our TACO disciples some moon-howlingly tasty potential points!

What is this, you say?

Well, I'm glad you asked, because this month we're offering DOUBLE POINTS for recs AND reviews on anime and manga with the tags or that feature horror, demons, witches, zombies or vampires. Naturally.

But that's not all; we'll DOUBLE the points again on top for reviews AND recs on the SAME anime/manga! If that doesn't tempt your ghoulish little hearts, then nothing will.

*Try to stick to tags when looking for eligible anime, because they're mainly complete - but with manga, if the tags aren't complete, as long as you can put forward an argument that the manga features one or more of the above, we'll accept it.

Sign me up, witch!

All you have to do is join TACO here, if you haven't already, and then post links to your published reviews and APPROVED recs (that satisfy the above guidelines) right in this here thread between the 16th and 26th of October and your soul will be damned to gain your infernal TACO Points in all their glory.

Why am I doing this, anyways?

Because you're adding more valuable content to our beloved A-P site!
AND you can spend your points on all sorts of awesome stuff, duh. Just like money in real life*.

*Not really.

(And TACO members are automatically 27.5% cooler than everyone else. Trufax.)

Lost for words? Look no further: SVM - Professional Editing

Old 10-16-2012, 12:57 AM   #2
r18
Ojii-san
MY DNA IS MADE UP OF ANIME

Default Re: TACO Target: Halloween! DBLE pts (+ more) for recs & reviews on anime/manga 16th-

man you guys always announce this stuff right after i donate.....it's a conspiracy ....i just know the nhk is involved...

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

look into my face children ....it is i that you shall become...

Old 10-16-2012, 04:28 PM   #3
NarkyOtic
Narkylepsy
Otaku

Default Re: TACO Target: Halloween! DBLE pts (+ more) for recs & reviews on anime/manga 16th-

Hahahaha you still get the same points for donations. You're welcome to participate in this too :p

Old 10-16-2012, 04:37 PM   #4
r18
Ojii-san

perhaps ....after i learn to write coherently....

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

look into my face children ....it is i that you shall become...

Old 10-20-2012, 03:09 AM   #5
Thrawn
POPEE BELIEVER

For a second there I thought it was for all and I was "You cracka ass cracka, I got no more recs for manga in me " until I read the rest of it and then "Dang son, some horror and shit, but- shit, what am I thinking? I'm Thrawn, fucking bitches man" and that ended that.

Have fun counting again Kari

Because my amazing taste is too much for my signature to show outright:

Old 10-21-2012, 04:41 PM   #6
NarkyOtic
Narkylepsy
Otaku

Yeah, sorry about that. Character limits in thread titles meant that I couldn't put all the details I wanted to in there ;_; glad you read to the end, though! Hoped 'Halloween' would be enough of a hint to keep going...

Old 10-24-2012, 12:19 AM   #7
Thrawn
POPEE BELIEVER

Sometimes Thrawn is completely stupid and wouldn't get the picture. I do apologize

Just realized that I used most of my horror for the previous event. But those were some sweet ass points.

Old 10-24-2012, 07:16 AM   #8
Kari5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrawn View Post
Sometimes Thrawn is completely stupid and wouldn't get the picture. I do apologize

Just realized that I used most of my horror for the previous event. But those were some sweet ass points.
There are a ton of sweet horror one-shots that make for easy recs.

Old 10-24-2012, 10:33 AM   #9
Thrawn
POPEE BELIEVER

You are so right! Claymation!

Old 10-26-2012, 10:43 PM   #10
Thrawn
POPEE BELIEVER

My cold, cold, heart can't even begin to count up how much I raked in again.

Closed Thread