Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun - Anime-Planet forum

Go Back   Anime-Planet forum > Anime and Manga Discussion > Specific Anime Discussion

Notices

Old 12-17-2007, 08:32 PM   #1
Neo Blackheart
Anime Fan in Training

Location: 100 miles outside of nowhere and 30 north of the beach. A little place called Alabama
Default Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun

Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun
(a.k.a. My Heartfelt Sympathy, Ninomiya-kun)

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

Ok I am watching this anime and am on episode 7. It is really good but it has made me so confused that I don't know up from down. It is kinda Ecchi but not so much as anything is actualy seen so far and there is such a huge love polygon I got lost in all the turns.

It is actually a very good anime but I am not sure if it is complete yet.

Last edited by rockenroll4life; 10-01-2008 at 01:33 AM.
Neo Blackheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 09:33 PM   #2
teferi
Anime Fan in Training

Default Re: goshuushou-sama ninomiya-kun

Dood the part in the spoiler isn't even spoiler-ish. It's practically explained by the fact the show is a harem title. Sure, we don't know, but it probably isn't the case, he's just got every single chick in the show after him because he's the male lead =|

Who knows if it'll be explained (because the show is heading away from the succubus plot in some ways), but it's probably not all that significant.

If anything it's

Quote:
It is kinda Ecchi but not so much as anything is actualy seen so far and there is such a huge love polygon I got lost in all the turns.
Erm ... BS. It's ecchi tot he core. That scene where Mayu managed to turn potato peeling into a one-girl wet T-shirt contest was ridiculous.
Old 12-17-2007, 09:54 PM   #3
Neo Blackheart
Anime Fan in Training

Location: 100 miles outside of nowhere and 30 north of the beach. A little place called Alabama

They clasify ecchi as anything that does not show anything below the waist with no cloths on. I don't classify it in the heavy ecchi catagory unless Like girls bravo it has boob scenes at least once every other episode. although this does borderline that alot.
Old 12-17-2007, 10:44 PM   #4
teferi
Anime Fan in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Blackheart View Post
They clasify ecchi as anything that does not show anything below the waist with no cloths on. I don't classify it in the heavy ecchi catagory unless Like girls bravo it has boob scenes at least once every other episode. although this does borderline that alot.
Erm no ... Ecchi is a general term for pervertedness, it's not quite as specific a content indicator as you seem to think. It's really quite a broad term, and it easily encompasses the kind of bath/bed/kitchen incidents in ninomiya.

It doesn't even necessarily have to include nudity, but the thing is Goshuushou-sama ninomiya-kun as a series is definitely focused on the male lead getting forced into breast gropes, having pantsu shoved into his face, and generally managing to randomly run into girls wearing less than clothing than they usually would. It's definitely a title pretty focused on being ecchi.
Old 12-18-2007, 06:26 AM   #5
Icey
Narumon Z

Send a message via MSN to Icey

When I started watching this show I thought it was quite fun.... story was okay... and I'm fine with the level of "ecchiness".

However, I've watched all the episodes to date and I must admit the story (which is so loose I dont know if I can get away with calling it that) is making me loose interest.
Old 12-18-2007, 06:52 AM   #6
Neo Blackheart
Anime Fan in Training

Ok after the last 2 Yeah I would have to agree 100%
Old 12-22-2007, 12:10 AM   #7
wanryavka
MY DNA IS MADE UP OF ANIME

I loved this anime despite the lack of a plot. I though it was a adorable. Anyone see the last ep yet?

wanryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 01:42 AM   #8
SoTaPoP
Anime Fan in Training

Default Re: Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun

This is a pretty good watch. The character design is great, especially for the purple hair girl. I'm actually shocked there wasn't any true nudity from the amount of ecchi they threw in.

But all and all, 3.5/5 easily. It's not a harem, but it's close.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
SoTaPoP is offline   Reply With Quote