Go Back   Anime-Planet forum > Anime and Manga Discussion > Specific Anime Discussion > Currently Airing Anime

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2015, 03:36 AM   #1
Bradalee
Moderator
 
Bradalee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Scotland, UK
Age: 24
Posts: 12,522
Send a message via Skype™ to Bradalee
Default Vampire Holmes

Vampire Holmes


Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations


Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.
__________________________________________

Sherlock Holmes in what i presume is an eroge adaptation?

This can only end well.
__________________


Bradalee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 04:10 AM   #2
ZetsubouKaiji
MY DNA IS MADE UP OF ANIME
 
ZetsubouKaiji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Quindecim
Age: 30
Posts: 10,136
Send a message via Skype™ to ZetsubouKaiji
Default Re: Vampire Holmes

Episode 2:

That landlady was sexy as hell.
__________________
The hero transcends logic. The hero overturns what we thought we knew, and drives away the darkness. He’s so uncomplicated… and he shines, bright and joyous.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

ZetsubouKaiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 02:22 PM   #3
saiyamar
Anime Fan in Training
 
saiyamar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: England
Age: 23
Posts: 149
Default Re: Vampire Holmes

This is the series I was unlucky enough to draw in the lottery. I thought the first episode was royally bad but the second... omg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZetsubouKaiji View Post
Episode 2:

That landlady was sexy as hell.
I'll give you that one. :P
__________________

Other Sigs
Clubs
saiyamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 03:56 PM   #4
Thrawn
POPEE BELIEVER
 
Thrawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Age: 23
Posts: 18,698
Default Re: Vampire Holmes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradalee View Post

Sherlock Holmes in what i presume is an eroge adaptation?

This can only end well.
Hidan no Aria's Blondie is back as a vampire?

If this shit is Sherlock Holmes as a vampire solving mysteries and shit then I am watching the fuck out of it.
If not, then it's gonna be shit.

Because of Zet, I'm watching it for the sexy landlady.

Episode 1

This shit is gonna be the mega TITS. Vampire Sherlock solving crimes and shit, interrogating perps with his vampire powers and draining the blood of fine fems because he is a vampire and he has needs. Sexual vampire needs

Oh, wait, it's just a guy named Holmes hunting a vampire who is attacking people. Hope the twist is that the "Vampire" is actually a cannibal who drinks the blood of his victims.



Episode 2

The landlady had better not be some fat ugly old cow hag.
Knowing Zet, it probably is, the sick fuck.



Haha! You poor bastards that got this shit in the lottery!
__________________







Because my amazing taste is too much for my signature to show outright:


Last edited by Thrawn; 04-17-2015 at 04:16 PM.
Thrawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 08:04 PM   #5
Damias
MY DNA IS MADE UP OF ANIME
 
Damias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Damias™ World Satellite Headquarters.
Age: 23
Posts: 6,737
Send a message via Skype™ to Damias
Default Re: Vampire Holmes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZetsubouKaiji View Post
Episode 2:

That landlady was sexy as hell.
You know, I had this unwanted desire to click on its entry to see if I could update the entry anymore and I saw this "sexy" landlady you claim it to be. You're just itching to give someone a heart attack aren't you?
__________________


Damias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 06:52 AM   #6
ZetsubouKaiji
MY DNA IS MADE UP OF ANIME
 
ZetsubouKaiji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Quindecim
Age: 30
Posts: 10,136
Send a message via Skype™ to ZetsubouKaiji
Default Re: Vampire Holmes

I just think everyone should have to suffer through this Absolute Duo level of animation and shounen-ai bait.

Plus, the landlady just captured my imagination and immediate stole the show. Say what you want but I bet you found her to be the most memorable thing in either episode once you got past the garbage tier animation.
__________________
The hero transcends logic. The hero overturns what we thought we knew, and drives away the darkness. He’s so uncomplicated… and he shines, bright and joyous.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

ZetsubouKaiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 12:59 PM   #7
Damias
MY DNA IS MADE UP OF ANIME
 
Damias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Damias™ World Satellite Headquarters.
Age: 23
Posts: 6,737
Send a message via Skype™ to Damias
Default Re: Vampire Holmes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZetsubouKaiji View Post
Say what you want but I bet you found her to be the most memorable thing in either episode once you got past the garbage tier animation.
Hmm, can't argue with that. I haven't watched this show yet but you're technically right. The worst kinds of right.
__________________


Damias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 02:31 PM   #8
Ailly
MY DNA IS MADE UP OF ANIME
 
Ailly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Hoenn
Age: 21
Posts: 3,444
Send a message via Skype™ to Ailly
Default Re: Vampire Holmes

I don't know what's more painful: the QUALITY animation, the subs that make absolutely no sense or the fact that Nobunaga Shimazaki is in another shitty short. Like dude, stop taking such crappy roles. Or get a new manager or something. Seriously.

When is the vampire part of the title gonna come in play?
__________________

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Ailly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 03:45 AM   #9
ZetsubouKaiji
MY DNA IS MADE UP OF ANIME
 
ZetsubouKaiji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Quindecim
Age: 30
Posts: 10,136
Send a message via Skype™ to ZetsubouKaiji
Default Re: Vampire Holmes

Episode 3:

Well that was another episode with a subtle plot and scorching hot word play. Holmes is the shittiest of vampires unless he's like a cake vampire. However, my girl showed up again so I am happy enough.

Why aren't more people watching the obvious anime of the season?
__________________
The hero transcends logic. The hero overturns what we thought we knew, and drives away the darkness. He’s so uncomplicated… and he shines, bright and joyous.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

ZetsubouKaiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 10:28 AM   #10
saiyamar
Anime Fan in Training
 
saiyamar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: England
Age: 23
Posts: 149
Default Re: Vampire Holmes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZetsubouKaiji View Post
I just think everyone should have to suffer through this Absolute Duo level of animation and shounen-ai bait.
So do I then I won't suffer alone. Glad to see other people taking the plunge and watching this despite the voice in the back of their heads telling them their 3 minutes could be better lived elsewhere.
__________________

Other Sigs
Clubs
saiyamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.